Halloween Horror Film Festival & Costume Ball
Calling All Filmmakers to submit (new and previous projects) to the 2023 Season and attend in your favorite costume!
All Genres & Categories Welcomed
Screening Location: Queens, NY.
NY International Arts Festival Celebrates the Independent Filmmaker, Actor & Actress from all Genres and Categories with our creatively themed Film Festivals.
Either Friday or Saturday, Oct. 27 or 28, bring us your Scary, Profound, Ironic, Dramatic or Funny.
This is that fun opportunity that you've been waiting for - bring your Cast, Crew, Friends, Family and Followers to enjoy and network with other Indie Filmmakers, new Audience Members and Industry Professionals.
A Local Favorite, the NY International Arts Festival is partnering with Queens Underground to bring more Excitement, Fun and Innovation to the Film Festival World.
Why? Because You're a Filmmaker with Talent, Dreams and Determination and we are the Platform to Screen Your Work whether filmed with professional camera's or cell phones.
Awards for Best Female and Best Male Costume!
Accepting Shorts, Music, Poetry Videos and Series Episodes
Submissions Open through end of September 2022
Food and Merchandise Vendors will be on-site.
1. Scariest Movie/Video
2. Best Non-Horror Movie/Video
3. Best Female Costume
4. Best Male Costume
WE'RE LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL!
Please read and re-read all of the Rules and Terms.
NYIAF.com and QueensUnderground718.com for more info, trailers, merchandise, discounts and Red Carpet Interviews.
**Selectees will be notified Early**
Only 1 Coupon per submission and Coupons cannot be used with Gold Fees.
-Follow and engage with us on IG @Queens_Underground_Film_Fest & @NYInternationalArtsFest
-Promote when you're Officially Selected
-Add the Laurel to your Movie Poster and email to us
1. Always check your Junk Mail, Social and Promotional Folders to make sure that you are receiving our emails via Film Freeway.
2. All deadlines and other requirements must be met. No exceptions. Not adhering to deadlines will affect whether or not your project is screened at the Festival and/or online. All projects must have be in mp4 or mov file format.
3. You may always start your page to take advantage of early bird fees and then complete the uploads at a later date, but before the last deadline.
4. GOLD DISCOUNTS: You may only use one (1) Discount Code Per Entry. If you are a Gold Member, you may not use more than One (1) discount code per made.
5. Quality Of Projects: No worries, we do not expect everyone to have access to "movie quality" cameras. Consumer cameras and cell phones may be used to film - for this film festival -the focus is on the story and creativity. However, we do expect quality submissions. All of the other requirements must still be met.
GET CREATIVE with your Trailer!
Trailers and Movie Posters generate Excitement!
6. PLEASE NOTE: If the audio is not English, accurate subtitling in English must be included for all characters and sounds.
7. Filmmakers may submit several movies, videos, or commercials per category and/or submit works for 1, 2, or 3 or more categories - each submission requires a separate registration and fee.
8. By submitting your film, video, small business commercial, photo’s, short bio and synopsis (required) you are giving us full permission to use any or all of the materials to promote, advertise, market, and screen publicly Before, During and After the Festival or any or all of our media platforms.
9. Submissions may not contain any or suggest any content that is violent, racist, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, hateful, sexual, culturally, or ethnically offensive in any way.
10. Projects or posters submitted with cursing which is not considered within context of the project. will not be Screened at the Film Festival.
11. The NY International Arts Festival reserves the right to remove or delete your submission without notice and without limitations where any instances of non-compliance have occurred.
12. As with all festivals, entry does not guarantee acceptance or screening into the film festival, nor does it guarantee Screening if the requirements have not been met. Refunds nor credit are issued.
13. Student Discount: Student must be enrolled in a film, video or production program or completed a program within the last 6 months. Proof may be required and will have to be submitted by the requested deadline. All other requirements must be met by deadlines.
Email: NYIAFestival@gmail.com or Queensunderground718@gmail.com