NISFFI is a Film Festival that BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER to recognize and value the Filmmakers.
We welcome movie producers from everywhere throughout the world to present their movies to our universal short film celebration which will occur in NISFFI. Our judges value the auteur Cinema – films made with an extraordinary aesthetic vision. The goal of our festival is to find new talented filmmakers who will be able to approach the heights of cinematography created by geniuses.
Established in 2017, the Nashik International Short Film Festival serves as a networking occasion with a yearly participation of more than 500 people. Nashik Short Film Festival is an autonomous film celebration that puts the focus on short movies – a classification that lamentably doesn’t get the standard consideration it needs. We acknowledge entries from around the globe and urge you to bring the outing down-under to celebrate with your film and commitment with us.
Winners will receive Cash prizes, certificates, laurels, and advice on upcoming film projects.
Films selected as Finalists are eligible for Grand Prize Awards and Audience Choice Awards
* Best Short Film Winner:- Rs. 31,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
* Best Short Documentary Film Winner:- Rs. 21,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
* Best Global Film Winner:- Rs. 31,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
* Best Web Series Winner:- Rs. 11,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
* Best Music Video Winner:- Rs. 11,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
* Best Student Film Winner:- Rs. 21,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
* Outstanding Spirit Award Winner:- Rs. 21,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
The following personal rewards will be selected from all the short films.
> Best Director M/F
> Best cinematographer M/F
> Best Actor
> Best Actress
> Best Child Actor
> Best Child Actress
> Best Editor
> Best Social Subject
> Best story/Concept
> Best Screenplay
> Best communication
> Best Negative role (M\F)
* All Participant will get Certificate of selection (Finalist, Semi - Finalist, Honorable mention,etc)
* Submission Rules *
1. No bareness, obvious sexuality, or foulness will be acknowledged.
2. Student films must be submitted online in the Student classification or they can’t be considered as an Student film.
3. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. A separate entry and entry fee must accompany each work.
4. No refunds will be given on submission fees.
5. All short films must be submitted in English or with English captions.
6. By submitting to us, you give us the privilege to screen your film before a live crowd.
7. All movies nominated for each class.
8. Short Films chosen for screening will be told by means of email. On the off chance that you got a Nomination email, yet no Official Selection email, it implies your film won’t be screened, yet is as yet a contender for an honor in its classification.
9. We hold the privilege to change the date and scene of the celebration under uncommon conditions. All filmmakers will be notified about any progressions through our online notifications.
10. We place no limitations on your work as far as debut status or whether your work has been made accessible on the web.
* Terms and Conditions *
1. All films should have been completed within any Years.
2. All awards are based on the overall merit of the entry. Decisions by the judges are final.
3. Festival does not deal with any copyright issues. All copyright issues should be resolved by the film authors.
4. Filmmakers and screenwriters retain 100% all of the rights to their projects and materials that they submit to the Nashik International Short Film Festival.
5. Festival organizers have the right to use extracts of the film for promotional purposes.