Present: Chairman of the Druze Culture Committee
CEO of N.B Oreem Production
CEO of Collage Association
Until 2021: CEO and Owner of Wow Surprise
2013 – 2018: Member of the High Public Committee of the Ministry of Culture and the Arts.
2006 – 2011: Artistic Director of the Kafron Theater.
• Bachelor's degree, B.A. specialization in acting and directing in the Department of Theater at the University of Haifa.
• Theatre Teaching at the University of Haifa.
• Group Facilitators Course for Resolving National Conflicts - (Children of Peace).
• Master's degree. M.A studies in film culture.
• Marketing and digital marketing – HackerU.
• 2021 - Master's degree student in Law Studies - The Academic Center for Law and Business.
EXPERIENCE IN PROFESSIONAL THEATRE AND FESTIVALS:
Participation as an actor, producer, and director in many theater performances in the Fringe and Arab sector in Israel, including:
"The Wood Captaine" Teatronto 2009, "Harvest" at the Acer Festival of Alternative Israeli Theatre. "The Snow Kingdom", "Pain and Love", "The Last Field", "In Acre Prison", "The prisoner", "The impotent", "Krapp's last tape", "The Illusion" and more.
2008 - Commendation Award for the play "Women's Harvest" - the Acer Festival of Alternative Israeli Theatre.
2007- Best Actor and Best Performance - Acre Festival "Masrahid".
2006- Commendation Award for Experimental Theater, "Krapp's Last Tape" by the playwright Samuel Beckett - Acre Festival "Masrahid".
EXPERIENCE IN FILM AND TELEVISION:
Producer of many TV series, movies and network series:
• DR. Garage- Seasons 1 + 2 – Kan 11.
• Adams Apple & a Dead Sea & horse heels - short films.
• Sawah seasons 1+2- Documentary series- mkan 13.
• Nakshet Ras+ Menshansho- Sketch series for the web.
• Commercial productions for many small and medium-sized businesses such as: Blue Energy Beverages, Tornado Air Conditioners and more ...
Acting in many Israeli and international series and films, including:
• Abducted - HOT
• Leading role in the series Dr. Garage Seasons 1 + 2 - Kan - Broadcasting Corporation.
• Fauda Season 2. - YES
• Only For Today - HOT
• The Island 2, the Children's Channel.
• PINK SUBARO, a joint production between Japan, Italy and Israel.
EXPERIENCE IN WRITING AND TRANSLATING:
Writing and directing:
• Adam's Apple & a Dead Sea- a short films that has participated in dozens of festivals around the world and won more than 20 international awards.
• Dr. Garage Seasons 1 + 2 - Kan - Broadcasting Corporation.
• Nakshet Ras - A network series.
• Bicycle Wings - Production of the Beit Hagefen Theater - Haifa.
• Forever A Child – a play. Masrahid, 2008. Two awards winner.
• Low - a feature that has had more than 500 screenings in Israel.
• Manipulation – a play. Beit Hagefen Theater - Haifa.
• War Games – a play. Acre Festival.
• Women's Harvest – a play. The Acer Festival of Alternative Israeli Theatre.
• The Last Field – a play that participated in the Acre Festival 2007. The play has been translated into five languages and has won several awards in Israel and around the world.
• The Balladi Chicken Rebellion – a play. Participated in the Short Theater festival for Social Change 2008 and won first prize.
• And dozens of other contents presented on the stages and screens in Israel and around the world.