NAFCo Winter Film Festival
NAFCo is holding a Winter Film Festival as an internet streaming event on February 19-21, 2021. We are going to be live streaming the festival submissions from our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3XoOWE7VbNXioxLGe8tIQ Each accepted film will be shown twice. Category winners will be shown a third time Sunday evening. All live stream files will be deleted from YouTube after the event.
We are looking for quality short films on any subject and of any genre. Some of our previous festivals had a required theme or genre, and we were forced to not accept excellent films because they did not fit the required theme. If you feel this is the case with one of your films, feel free to resubmit.
Films not in English must have English subtitles. Graphic violence, sexual activity, and adult only scenes are not acceptable.
No monetary rewards. Laurels will be given to films accepted and to winners of various categories.
1. Short films must be at least 1 minute long, but no longer than 15 minutes.
2. There is no entry fee.
3. Non-English Language Films must be subtitled in English for exhibition at the NAFCo Winter Film Festival.
4. All entries that are selected into the NAFCo Winter Festival grant NAFCo the right to use any footage from the screener and all submitted publicity photos, key art, and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for NAFCo’s promotional purposes, without limitations.
5. Filmmakers retain all rights to their films.
6. If any aspect of the NAFCo festival is not capable of running as planned because of any cause beyond our control, we may in our sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
7. By submitting the film through FilmFreeway, those submitting the film represent and warrant that they have full legal right and authority to submit the heretofore mentioned film/video project for consideration by NAFCo, and that all necessary consents, licensing, and approvals have been obtained with respect thereto. They furthermore agree to hold NAFCo and its sponsors harmless in any and all matters pertaining to the consents, licenses, and approvals of heretofore film/video and/or screenplay project.
8. Submission to the festival is in no way a guarantee of acceptance or nomination into the festival. No one from NAFCo or its sponsors has guaranteed admission into the festival.