Halloween Horror Film Festival
IF IT IS NOT HORROR DON'T BOTHER SUBMITTING. IT WILL NOY BE ACCEPTED AND IS JUST MORE WORK FOR THE FESTIVAL ORGANIZERS.
NAFCo has been unable to hold its normal series of film festivals this year because of the Covid-19 pandemic. However we are having a Halloween Horror Festival on October 24, 2020 to be held at an out door venur - The Moonlite Drive-in Theater in Brookville, PA. All films accepted will be shown on the big screen. Feel free to resubmit films accepted last year to be screened again at this larger venue.
We are looking for films that are appropriate for children and or teens. Films must contain an element of horror, supernatural, halloween, or spookiness. Graphic violence, sexual activity, and adult only scenes are not acceptible.
No monetary rewards. Laurels will be given to films accepted.
1. Short films must be at least 1 minute long, but no longer than 15 minutes.
2. There is no entry fee.
3. Non-English Language Films must be subtitled in English for exhibition at the NAFCo Halloween Film Festival.
4. All entries that are selected into the NAFCo Halloween Festival grant NAFCo the right to use any footage from the screener and all submitted publicity photos, key art, and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for NAFCo’s promotional purposes, without limitations.
5. Filmmakers retain all rights to their films.
6. If any aspect of the NAFCo festival is not capable of running as planned because of any cause beyond our control, we may in our sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
7. By submitting the film through FilmFreeway, those submitting the film represent and warrant that they have full legal right and authority to submit the heretofore mentioned film/video project for consideration by NAFCo, and that all necessary consents, licensing, and approvals have been obtained with respect thereto. They furthermore agree to hold NAFCo and its sponsors harmless in any and all matters pertaining to the consents, licenses, and approvals of heretofore film/video and/or screenplay project.
8. Submission to the festival is in no way a guarantee of acceptance or nomination into the festival. No one from NAFCo or its sponsors has guaranteed admission into the festival.