Miniboxoffice is India’s based global independent films marketing, distribution & film festival organizing company. The company aims to promote independent cinema across the world and realizing independent cinema as commercial enterprise. The company has established film festivals across India mainly in Delhi, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Kolkata, along with esteemed ‘Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival’. All the festivals are running successfully either in 12th or 14th year. Within a short span of time Miniboxoffice has earned reputation among filmmakers fraternity as more than 26000 films from more than 110 countries has participated in its film festivals. Brand Miniboxoffice is well known in industry & it helps extensively young & experienced participant filmmakers in getting recognition.
My Film Project is the latest edition to Miniboxoffice festivals family with the objective to bring fresh idea, stories & talent. The festival is global & open to filmmakers of all nations. The festival objective is to create indie cinema culture, promotion of upcoming filmmakers, developing sources of revenue generation for indie films and to make indie film making a commercial enterprise. The festival is open for professionals, students across globe.
So be ready to unleash you creative potential. We hope it would be great learning & fun-filled experience for you all and turn milestone in your filmmaking career.
(Each in Feature- Film, Doc, Animation category)
Best Asian Feature
Best Arabic Feature
Best European Feature
Best North American Feature
Best South American Feature
Best African Feature
Best Oceanian Feature
(Each in Short- Film, Doc, Animation category)
Best Asian Short
Best Arabic Short
Best European Short
Best North American Short
Best South American Short
Best African Short
Best Oceanian Short
(Global Awards in Feature & Short- Film, Doc, Animation category)
Best Global Feature
Best Global Short
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Music
Best Background Music
Best Music Video
Best Web Series
Grand Jury Mention Certificate
Grand Festival Mention Certificate
Winners will be awarded with-
Certificate & Trophy
Industry networking opportunities
Social Media Promotion
Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
1. Films must be subtitled in English if language is other than English and Hindi.
2. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
Year of production: Jan-2020 onwards
Feature Film, Documentaries & Animation: up-to 150 min
Short Film, Documentaries & Animation: up-to 60 min
Music Videos: 2-8 min & Web series- any duration
3. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
4. MyFPIF-23 stages/process:
• Entry submission as per rules & regulations.
• Notification of shortlisted films by the festival office on 15 Oct 2023 and late submission notification on 20 Oct 23.
• Delegate registration to attend MyFPIF-23. All filmmakers must have registered as delegate to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
• Festival movies screening & workshops followed by award ceremony on 29 Oct 2023 at New Delhi, India.
5. My Film Project International Festival-2023 does not take any type financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
6. The actual postal charges are applicable for award delivery via courier in case you are unable to attend the festival.
7. Once the film submitted can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
8. By submitting movie to My Film Project International Festival-2023, filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues of music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film.