Move Me Productions vzw, located in Antwerp, Belgium, is the organization behind this series of short film festivals and feature Films.
A festival held every ~3 or 4 months with a large variety of awards.
Who can enter the festival?
Well, everybody! We accept entries from all over the world.
What are the specifications for entering?
See "Rules & Terms"
Best National Short Film
Best International Short Film
Best Documentary Short
Best Animation Short
Best Global Impact Award
Best Dutch/Flemish short film
Best Music Video Clip
Best Feature Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Feature Animation
Best virtual reality Short film
Best Virtual Reality feature film
Best Web Series
Best Drone film Any length
Best Wedding Award World Wide
Best 60 seconds movie
Best Cinematography any length
Best Actress National Short
Best Actress International Short
Best Actress Feature film
Best Actor National Short
Best Actor International short
Best Actor Feature film.
The nominees, as well as the winners, will be announced on our website www.mmpfestival.be. Each winner will be receive a link to the downloadable laurels. A certificate will be mailed.
We DO NOT publish your movie online, just the film poster and/or trailer.
1. Movies need to be in 720x1280 or 1920x1080pix (full HD)
2. The total length of the short movie is up to 40 minutes and for feature film from 41 minutes to 180 minutes.
3. Subtitling: unless spoken in the Dutch or English language, all movies need to have English subtitles.
4. Publication at the Move Me Productions website: the winning movies will have their movie poster published on the Move Me Productions vzw website (www.movemeproductions.be) and on the Move Me Productions facebook page (www.facebook.com/movemeproductions.be) and on the Move Me Productions Festival site (www.mmpfestival.be). Additionally, the trailer of your movie can be published on our website also.
We DO NOT publish your movie online, we will only mention the movie title, director, cast and credits, and a movie poster (if one is available).
5. The jury's decision is final.