The Milan Online Film Festival is an international monthly awards organization and accepts submissions from all around the world.
We honor quality productions and want to give filmmakers a platform to show off their talents to the world.
Each month, judges, who all work in the film industry will decide who the MOFF winners are. The full version of your film will not be put on our website if you don't want it. A trailer will work.
Each month will be selected one winner for each category. The winner of every month, partecipates to the "Best Short Film of the Year" competition. The 12 selected shorts will compete to win the 250$ price.
All Official Selections, Nominees and Winners will be announced on our website and via social media.
The 7th day of the following month selected films will be announced.
The 12th day of the following month nominees will be announced.
The 15th day of the following month winners will be announced.
The week after the election of the “Best Film of the Month”, the winning film will be screened in the prestigious Millenote Club! February 18th 2016 is going to be the very first live screening.
The Club is located in Via Antonio Pozzi 5 – 21052 Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy.
Our jury consists of industry professionals who do this out of love of the media.
Every filmmaker also has the option to receive detailed critic review on his or her submission.
Each winner will get an award certificate with it's rank.
250$ to the "Best short of the year" competition
The monthly awards:
Best Original Music Score
Best One Minute Film
Best 140 Character Pitch
To submit your project:
1. Film Entrants must submit a secure online screener via FilmFreeway. We do not accept physical screeners.
2. For the category "One Minute Film" the Film must be rigorously up to 60 seconds. For the category "Short Film" it must be rigorously up to 20 minutes short film. For the category "140 Character Pitch" the script has to be rigorously up to 140 characters.
3. Be spoken in italian, or at least subtitled in english
4. Once selected, the filmmaker needs to provide promotional material such as posters and trailers to the festival.
5. Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
6. Submissions will not be returned.
7. All fees are non-refundable.
8.The winner of every month, partecipate at the "Best Short Film of the Year" competition. The 12 selected short will compete to win the 250$ price.