Mark, lives, writes and produces in the north-west of the United Kingdom, slap bang in the Twilight Zone between Manchester and Liverpool.
He is a writer/producer and winner of the 2018 Inroads Screenwriting Fellowship with his short script ‘Cyborn’.
Other Recent Achievements:
• Semi-Finalist in Cinequest, Quarter Finalist in the Fresh Voices Competition and reached the top 4% in the BBC Writers Room Drama submissions.
• Writer and producer of three short films which have won several awards on the independent festival circuit and received worldwide distribution deals.
• Winner of international short story publishing competitions.
• Finalist of the Reel Writers competition and winner of a Top Pick award.
• Winner of a several professional actor table reads at the WildSound Film Festival in Toronto, Canada. These were recorded and published on Youtube.