London indie festival of 24frames is a monthly online short award festival based in London. The festival aims to provide a platform for short filmmakers to be seen and heard as best as possible. With this goal, filmmakers don't need to submit their projects for every award category to be considered for different awards. Each project only needs to be submitted for one general category. With each submission, the project will be considered for all of the prizes. All of this happens at a very affordable price.
The festival is very competitive: Each month, our jury selects each category's winners through private screenings (there will be no physical screening; we will issue customized certificates for the winners). The winners of each month may be then considered for the yearly online competition. If this happens, they will be shown and compete with other films-winners at the annual online event.
- Grand Jury Prizes
-World Cinema Grand Jury Prizes
-Directing Award (Presented to films in all categories of the competition).
- Acting Award (Presented to films short categories of the competition).
- Music Award (Presented to films in the short category of competition).
-Editing Award (Presented to films in the both short and documentary Competition).
-Screenplay Award (Presented to films in the short Competition).
- Cinematography Award (Presented to films in the short Competition)
-Best Female Director for short
-Best Young Emerging Filmmaker (Presented to films in the both short and documentary Competition)
A) Eligibility Requirements
1. Films completed on or after Jan 1, 2015 are eligible for consideration
2. All entries must be either in English or subtitled in English. Dialogue lists are not accepted.
3. Films with London’s premiere will be prioritized.
4. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry to the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
B) Submission Guidelines
1. Only complete entries (including fee payment and screener) will be considered.
2. Entrants are permitted to submit works-in-progress (i.e., without final color correction or sound mixing), but please note that the programming committee will only consider the version submitted. Subsequent cuts or replacement copies will only be accepted at the request of the programming committee.
C) Judging & Selection
Films are selected for Festival presentation by the London Festival programming committee. If a film is selected, the Festival office will contact the entrant by phone or email. The Festival does not provide feedback or screening notes to entries that are not selected.
All competitive film categories are judged during the Festival.
D) Entry Fees
Each entry must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee. Entry fees are not refundable. Fees cover registration, registration notification, consideration by the programming department, and notification of the results. These fees may be paid by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express).