Located in the beautiful Adirondacks of New York, Lake George is a place where people gather to enjoy great food, music, art, nature and culture. These are enjoyed through numerous festivals. This year we are proud to present Lake George's second annual film festival! We chose this town because of its unique atmosphere; During the day you can hike through the woods, walk along the shopping strip, listen to live music and enjoy the many beaches around the lake. There will be chances to meet the film makers from all around the world, to discuss their films through forums. In the evening you will be able to sit back and watch a grand compilation of local/national/international short films and features in our outdoor viewing area.
Best Short Movie
Best Music Video
1. All short films must be 40 minutes or less and Feature Films must be longer than 41 minutes.
2. All entries must be in English or subtitled in English.
3. By submitting your film, you agree to allow your film (and the other artistic work) to be screened by the festival, for which you are submitting, at no charge to the festival. With entering your film you are also giving permission to Lake George Film Festival to use poster, stills, titles, copy, and/or information from the submission for promotional purposes. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
4. All fees are non-refundable.
5. Participants are able to submit more than one film, however every submissions must complete a separate entry forms and pay entry fees for each films.
6. Screenplays will not be returned. Always make sure you have a back up copy of your project.
7. The film production must have been after January 1, 2014
8.The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
9. The Festival reserves the right to shut the festival at any time without any notifications.
10. All submitted films are non-refundable.
11.LGFF is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.
12. After LGFF decides on the screening of your film, notification of acceptance will be sent out via email, post or notified by phone.
13. LGFF reserves the right to show all films accepted into the festival at another time following the festival as part of our other special screenings during the year.
14. All ages, races, religions are eligible to enter the competition, provided that entry does not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
15.The decisions of the judges are final.
16.If you still have a question that hasn’t been covered here please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Rules & Terms are subject to change without notice.**
GENERAL AGREEMENT FOR PARTICIPATIONS
I have read and accept the Rule’s and regulations of Lake George Film Festival.I certify that I hold necessary rights for the presentation of this film in LGFF 2018 and that all rights and permissions have been made. This film is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation. By accepting these conditions, I transfer to LGFF 2018 the right to use excerpts of the submitted film, its stills, and trailers, for the purposes of publicity and marketing of the film at the various social networks and on the website of the festival, and for other non-commercial purposes related to the promotion of the festival. I hereby agree to indemnify LGFF, in the event that such rights have not been properly transferred.