The mission of the IMVA International Music Video Awards is to expand the boundaries of traditional filmmaking by creating a "visual symphony" in which music will play a major role. An international demonstration of music video is to celebrate and educate those who combine two powerful platforms of music and film. IMVA is an International Bi-Monthly IMDb Qualifying Competition (https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0025388/overview/) with Annual Screening Event
Combining image with music creates the long-awaited "integral cinema" that adds another dimension and power to visual messages. At the same time, it gives the second life music itself, which allows us to visualize images inspired by melodies, which are often lost in the subconscious.
As one of the youngest genres in the film industry, it is a video clip, an audiovisual work whose sound component is the whole or substantially a record of the artistic performance of a musical work.
The city of London does not need recommendations. It is one of the largest places in the world where you can also listen to all kinds of music. Its diverse ethnic and cultural community has contributed to the establishment and maintenance of several musical genres. London is also well known for its film culture.
The awards ceremony with live screening will take place on 29th of December 2021!
Add your Official Title Credit on IMDb:
MAIN CATEGORY COMPETITION
Best Music Video
Best London Music Video
Best Animation Music Video
Best Experimental Music Video
Best Pop Music Video
Best Art Music Video
Best Rock Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Drama Music Video
Best Comedy Music Video
Best Action Music Video
Best LGBT Music Video
Best Musical Film (Feature)
Best Musical Film (Short)
Best Documentary Music Video
Best Mobile Music Video
Best Low Budget Music Video
Best Director Music Video
Best Male Director Music Video
Best Female Director Music Video
Best First Time Director Music Video
Best Original Song
Best Actor Music Video
Best Actress Music Video
Best Lyrics Song
Best Sound Design
1. Music videos may not have English subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. The excerpts from films send for International Music Video Awards can be shown on the TV / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Music Videos that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. International Music Video Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.