Born in Republic of Moldova on 6 February 1981.
At the age 19 he moved in Italy , here attended The Sae Institute of Milano, Digital Film Making department.
At the moment lives in Italy.
As director and screenwriter, short filmography:
- DISTURBIA ( 2012), Italy, short film 15”, genre psicological thriller. Short Film Corner at Cannes (France)
- MEDALION (2013), Italy, short film 20”, genre psicological thriller, in selection at Sunderland Film Festival (UK)
- FLUTULUS (2016), Republic of Moldova, short film 30”, genre poetical drama, selected at 30 festivals and winner at 8 festivals.
- CANON (2017), Republic of Moldova, short film 25”, genre psicological social drama.
- SPECTRUM (2018), Republic of Moldova, short film 19”, genre thriller.
- WERNER GRUBER (2019), Republic of Moldova, feature film 90”, genre thriller.
His films are psychological thrillers, drama, dealing with the suffering and mystery.
Inspired by directors as: Andrey Tarkovsky, Andrey Zvyagintsev, Lars Von Trier, David Fincher.