It is an International event to showcase and recognize authentic, artistic, effective and
informative short films on culture and tourism.
Subject: Subject of film may be Culture & Tourism of any tribe, group, country. However, you are at liberty to define culture and tourism, let your film convince the Selection Committee and your film is in.
Official Selections (Films selected for screening at the venue) are shortlisted by a jury from all the films submitted.
Of those official selections, one Award Winner is selected in each category by a separate independent jury.
IFFC INTERNATIONAL AWARD: Open to all filmmakers
IFFC NATIONAL AWARD: Open to all filmmakers from India only
IFFC BEST FILM ON TOURISM: Open to all film-makers
IFFC BEST FILM ON CULTURE: Open to all film-makers
IFFC BEST FILM FROM Uttar Pradesh Open to film-makers from Rajasthan
IFFC BEST FILM ON ANIMATION: Open to all film-makers
IFFC JURY AWARD: Open to all filmmakers
The winners will receive:
Official Laurel for the winners, finalists, and official selections
Digital Certificate for the winners
Trophy for the winners
1. The IFFC is a festival of short films based on culture and tourism. It will be held in the first week of December 2023, in Uttar Pradesh (India).
2. Multiple entries are permitted in all categories as long as the film has been produced within the last two years after December 25, 2021
3. Entry for film is free. All films must be uploaded to FilmFreeway. Film selected for screening at the venue must provide download access to their film on FilmFreeway or send download link on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The official trailer (YouTube link preferred), official poster, synopsis, and producer and director bio and photo must be emailed to email@example.com for marketing and promotion purposes
5. Please also send your film’s social media handles for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, as well as the film’s official website by emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All films must be submitted by 10 November, 2023
7. Films selected for screening will be announced no later than 15 November 2023.
8. The film can be in any language, but it should be subtitled in English.
9. The Festival committee has the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. Running time of the film should not exceed 30 minutes.