Hollywood World Film Festival-23 (Previously known as Hollywood Shorts Reels) is a competitive festival of Feature, Shorts, Doc, Music Videos & Animation produced by worldwide professionals. The festival was established by Education Expo TV in 2012. The festival is celebrating the achievement taking place in cinema & honoring the innovativeness, effectiveness, creativity & new ideas globally.
The objective behind the festival is to recognize the best talent and setting new milestone in the most amazing indie cinema industry. The HWFF is an India’s first independent films festival providing platform to showcases the work of aspirant, young & experience professionals globally. HWFF is also providing platform for professional networking, sharing of ideas & knowledge. The HWFF awards honor the groundbreaking films and talent. We extend warm invitation to participate in 2023 edition and hope it turns milestone in your film career.
❏ Best Feature Film
❏ Best Feature Documentary
❏ Best Feature Animation
❏ Best Short Film
❏ Best Short Animation
❏ Best Short Documentary
❏ Best Music Video
❏ Best Ad Film
❏ Best Director
❏ Best Cinematography
❏ Best Editing
❏ Best Screenplay
❏ Best Actor
❏ Best Actress
❏ Best Original Music
❏ Best Background Music
❏ Jury Mention Certificate
❏ Festival Mention Certificate
1. Awards for both professional and student categories in the feature & shorts categories-
❏ Best Feature Film ❏ Best Feature Documentary
❏ Best Feature Animation ❏ Best Short Film
❏ Best Short Animation ❏ Best Short Documentary
❏ Best Music Video ❏ Best Director
❏ Best Cinematography ❏ Best Editing
❏ Best Screenplay ❏ Best Actor
❏ Best Actress ❏ Best Original Music
❏ Best Background Music ❏ Jury Mention Certificate
❏ Festival Mention Certificate
The winners will be felicitated with certificates and trophies, participants will get certificates, and every selected shall be promoted via social media, interviews & networking, etc.
3. Film must be subtitled in English if the language is other than English.
4. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
Year of production: Jan-20 onwards
Feature Films, Feature Documentaries, Feature Animation: 61 minutes to 180 minutes (more than 60 min).
Short Films, Short Documentaries, and Short Animation: up to 60 min (equal to or less than 60 min)
Music Video, Ad films: up- to 6-7 min
5. Festival Process
• Official Selection List will be released on 06 June 2023.
• Nomination List will be released on 10 June 2023
• Screening of Nominated films followed by an award ceremony to be held in Bangalore, India on 18 June 2023.
• All filmmakers must register as delegates to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
6. The actual postal charges are applicable in order to receive the certificate/trophy via post.
7. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
9. The festival does not take any type of financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding, and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
10. Once the film is submitted can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however, the festival director reserves the right to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
11. By submitting the movie to HWFF-23, the filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues of music, script, and other creative and technical aspects of the film.
12. Filmmakers are requested to submit the following through email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Synopsis of the movie.
• Crew & Cast List.
• Posters of film in JPEG format.
• Movie Preview link via Vimeo or Google drive.
• Fee payment receipt.
(Mark the envelope ‘FOR CULTURAL PURPOSE ONLY. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.)
7th Hollywood World Film Festival-23
Wegmans Signature Tower
12th Floor, E-12, Knowledge Park-III,
Greater Noida-201308, (Delhi NCR) UP, India
Tel: +91 9582320467