Submit your Short Films | Album Songs | Documentries | Animation Films & win the total Rs.50K cash prizes, Silver Trophy & certificate
Call for entries : : +919168666066/ www.gsisff.com
1st Prize -25,000/-rs + Silver Trophy and Certificate
2nd Prize-15,000/-rs + Silver Trophy and Certificate
3rd Prize-10,000/-rs + Silver Trophy and Certificate
Best Child Actor-
Best Child Actress-
Best Film -
Best Writer -
Best Supporting Actor
Best supporting Actress-
Best Child Supporting Actor -
Best Child Supporting Actress-
Best Light Designer-
Best Poster Designer-
1. The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2008.
2. Entries MUST be PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD format.
3. The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non Fiction or Animation. The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD presentation or preview purpose for Technical committee, Selection committee and Jury panel.
4. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
5. Total running time of short film must be less than 30 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
6. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
7. Two DVD’s of the film need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labelled with the Film title, running-time contact E-mail and phone number.
8. Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
9. GSISFF organization has right to use the Entries / Send / Selected / Nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library.
10. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
11. The publicity material (Broacher, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
12. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant. The festival will not be responsible the parcel with airport authority of India or Custom department. The custom duties should be pay by filmmaker/Producers
1. The entry form/application will be considered only on receipt of administrative film submission entry fee of Rs.900/- (13$)(Nine hundred fifty rupees) & foreigners Rs.1500/- (21 $) (One Thousand Five Hundred Rupees) by Cash or Demand Draft or Cheque, or money transfer in favor of
Bank : Axis Bank
Name : Aman Firoz Khan
A\C : 918010033170250
IFSC : UTIB0001325
Branch : Phaltan
Regular Submission –
09 July 2020 to 30 October 2020
Film should be submit before deadline. The Golden Star international Short Film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.
Mailing Address for the festival office :
15, 3rd Floor, Monita Park, Near Sajai Garden,
Phaltan, Satara, Maharashtra, India - 415001
Mr. Aman Khan: +91-9168-666-066