FIIFF is located in a unique, historic town in the greater Nashville metropolitan area. The filmmakers and celebrities alike will enjoy the ambiance, fraternity, and social experience that comes with a visit to Franklin, Tennessee. Our state is number seven in entertainment industry jobs for the film/television/new media in the United States. Whether attending the festival or planning your next film, FIIFF will introduce filmmakers, film workers, and guests to a place where anything is possible. Our festival staff and highly motivated and trained, our film workers are ready for you and our community is ready to celebrate your work. Our Panels and Workshops will help guide you on your way.
Awards will be presented on Sunday, November 4, 2018.
Winners will be selected in the following categories:
Best Music Film
Best Faith-Based Cinema
Best Student Film
Best Short Film
Best Animated Film
Awards up to $250 presented in the following categories:
Audience Choice - Faith Based Film
By entering the 2018 Franklin International Indie Film Festival (FIIFF) competition you agree to the following conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 years or over or have their application completed and endorsed by their legal guardian.
- FIIFF Competition is open to all residents of all countries unless otherwise stated
- Competition is not available to FIIFF employees or their immediate families.
- Entries are generally limited to one per person unless they are episodes of a webseries under 10 minutes in length.
Each entry must be accompanied by the required entry/submission fee.
- End date is specified on individual competition.
- FIIFF reserves the right to amend the end date at any time.
- By entering the FIIFF competition, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity where required.
- Award certificates or prizes are non transferrable to another person.
- No cash alternative is available
- Travel and per diem expenses are not included
- If the advertised prize becomes unavailable, FIIFF reserves the right to offer and alternative prize of equal or higher value.
- FIIFF Festival Competition is managed and directed by FIIFF & Tennessee Women in Film & Media and sposored by the Williamson County Cultural Arts Commission in conjunction with the Williamson County Parks and Rec. .
- By entering the competition you agree to be contacted for promotional purposes.
- No personal data will be shared with third parties unless stated otherwise.
- FIIFF reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competitions at any time.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days of notifying the winner.
- FIIFF Competition published on social media is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter
- Entrant agrees to submit contributions that are her/his own original work. Competition entrant must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe any copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy and publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- If Entrant submits a contribution, Entrant agrees to allow FIIFF to use the material in the contribution in any way it may reasonably choose on a free-of-charge basis in any media throughout the world.
- Any copyright in your contribution will remain with the Entrant and this permission is not exclusive, so Entrant can continue to use the material contributed in any way, including allowing other to use it.