It is a festival to promote an intercultural dialogue for a deeper understanding of others by presenting their creative works to the audience and to encourage filmmakers of documentary and short films.
1. Best Film.
2. Special Jury Prize.
3. Best Director.
4. Best Screenplay.
5. Best Actor.
6. Best Actress.
7. Best Artistic Achievement.
8. Best first or second work of director
Best Short Narrative Film
Best Short Documentary Film
Special Jury Prize (Awarded to either a Short Narrative or Documentary)
1) Submitted films must not have been created before January 1, 2014 (Meaning that if your film was released before the 1st of January 2014, it will not be accepted).
2) Maximum Age for Directors is 40
3) Films can be submitted from any country around the world
4) Length of submitted films should not exceed 30 minutes including credits
5) Accepted Film Entries could be Live Action, Animation or Documentaries.
6) Each applicant is allowed to submit Only One Film.
7) Applicants must confirm that they own the film. Complete documentation for each selected film is to be made available when required to prove ownership
8) By submitting your film to the festival, you give permission to Qabila Film Festival to freely use clips from the film for promotional purposes. (Trailer, brochures and flyers)
9) All entries in original languages must be subtitled in English.
10) All applicants must fill in the submission form clearly. Qabila Film Festival is not responsible for incorrect wording in publications or awards if it is the result of inaccurate information in submission form.
11) Only complete submissions (including entry form and YouTube/Vimeo link) will be processed.