Now in its 17th year, Tulipanes celebrates Latino culture by presenting only the finest of films from Latin America, Spain, Portugal and the United States. Known for showing films with an educational value, strong historical and artistic importance, Tulipanes is proud to promote the best in Latino films.
Rules & Terms
Rules & Terms
1. Works from Latin America, Spain, Portugal and the United States are considered as well as works from other countries if the directors, producers or film actors are of Latin American or Iberoamerican descent, or the subject matter is directly related to Latino culture.
2. The Festival reserves the right to reject any film for content it deems unsuitable.
3. By submitting a film you acknowledge that TLAFF does not pay screening fees for accepted films.
4. If the film is selected you grant the Festival permission to keep the preview DVD in its Film Library.
5. By submitting a film you agree to allow highlights or excerpts (i.e. trailer) to be placed on the TLAFF website and used for other Festival marketing and promotional purposes.
6. All films must be submitted in DVD, or NTSC format.
7. If films are not in English, they must have English subtitles.
8. Films must be available for screening during the 2017 TLAFF.
9. Each submission should include a film synopsis as well as a contact information. Please no press kits. If selected we will ask for press kits and promotional items at that time.
10. All screening DVD’s should be mailed to:
Attn: Tulipanes Latino Art & Film Festival
Latin Americans United for Progress
96W 15th Street Suite 103
Holland MI 49422