The Golden Script Competition is a yearly competition founded in Glasgow, UK, of short and feature screenplays from all around the world.
You will be submitting to the 2018 edition.
Awards & Prizes
There will be semifinalists and finalists out of which a second runner up, a runner up and a WINNER will be designated. Only one script from each category can win THE GOLDEN SCRIPT award.
THE GOLDEN SCRIPT WINNER (1st Place) - Prize Money + Trophy + Award Certificate + Promo Review
THE SILVER SCRIPT WINNER (Runner Up) - Trophy + Award Certificate + Promo Review
THE BRONZE SCRIPT WINNER (Second Runner Up) - Trophy + Award Certificate
FINALISTS - Award Certificate
Rules & Terms
1) Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, and the sole property of the applicant(s).
2) All ages are eligible, from any country of the world.
3) All entries must be in English.
4) We are accepting 1 to 150 pages long scripts.
5) There is no limit to the number of screenplays you may submit.
6) You may only submit a screenplay one time.
7) All entries must be uploaded in PDF/FDX format.
8) All screenplays should be written in industry standard format (Courier 12 pt font).
9) Under absolutely no circumstances will substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts of the entry screenplay(s) be made. Screenplays will not be returned.
10) Competition judges, readers and employees of our competition, past and present, and their immediate friends and families, are not eligible to enter.
The Golden Script 2018 Edition WINNER will be announced on the 5th of June, 2018.