भारत में अभी तक राज्य स्तर पर ही फिल्म फेस्टीवल होते आए हैं जैसे मलयालम भाषायी फिल्मों का, बंगाली भाषायी फिल्मों का, गुजरती भाषायी फिल्मों का आदि। या फिर इन्टरनेशनल फिल्म फेस्टीवल आयोजित हो रहे हैं जैसे जयपुर इन्टरनेशनल फिल्म फेस्टीवल-जिफ और काँस फिल्म फेस्टीवल आदि।
In India, so far, there have been film festivals at the state level such as Malayalam films, Bengali films, Gujrati films, Marathi films etc. Or international film festivals are being organized such as the Jaipur International Film Festival-JIFF and Mumbai International Film Festival etc.
इन सब से अलग फिल्म फेस्टीवल की कल्पना हमने की है जो भारत की सभी भाषाओं की फिल्म इंडस्ट्री और वहाँ के सिनेमा को एक जगह एक स्थान पर लेकर आयेगा। इस कल्पना का मूर्त रूप है - रीजनल फिल्म फेस्टीवल ऑफ इंडिया, जिसका शॉर्ट नाम रफी रखा गया है। इस फेस्टीवल में तमिल, तेलगु, मलयाम, भोजपुरी, पंजाबी, उडिया, गुजराती, आसामी, मराठी, बंगाली, राजस्थानी आदि सभी भारतीय भाषाओं की फिल्मों को शामिल किया जावेगा।
We have vision a film festival that will bring the all regional language cinema of all different places at single platform. This is an embodiment of the imagination – “Regional Film Festival of India” , also called RFFI. This festival will include films from all Indian languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bhojpuri, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati, Assamese, Marathi, Bengali and Rajasthani etc..
इस फेस्टीवल में भारत के सभी राज्यों से फिल्मों के साथ साथ वहाँ के सुपर स्टार और फिल्मो से जुड़े लोग शामिल होंगे। साथ में अनेक वर्कशॉपप सेमीनार्स आदि का आयोजन भी रखा जा रहा है।
This festival will include all the Indian states films and film industry, along with all associated superstars and filmmakers. Many workshop seminars etc. will be organized.
Organizer- Ru-Aryan Entertainment
Rajasthani Film Award Ceremony has been organized in 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015 by Ru-Aryan Entertainment which has been inaugurated by Former President of India, Smt. Pratibha Patil. RFFI 2017 has been planned as an amazing film festival of India in this time.
Awards & Prizes
BEST DEBUTANTE DIRECTOR (DIRECTOR FIRST FILM)
BEST DEBUTANTE ACTRESS
BEST DEBUTANTE ACTOR
BEST ACTRESS AWARD
BEST ACTOR AWARD
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY AWARD
BEST SOUND AND EDITING AWARD
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY AWARD
SPECIAL JURY MENTION FEATURE FILM
Rules & Terms
1. Any Indian or foreign film producer or director can submit their feature film/s only produced in any Indian regional language.
2. RFFI accept released feature film between last year January to Current year May and unreleased feature films also.
3. If language of the film is other than English or Hindi, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
4. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
5. Selection of films / videos for RFFI 2017 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
6. A complete screening schedule of selected films shall be put up on the festival website: around September 30, 2017.
7. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs/BLURAYs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
8. ALL GENERE & FORMATS ARE ACCEPTED.
9. RFFI 2017 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
10. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
11. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
12. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
13. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
14. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
15. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film.
For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organizers.
16. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will cover the submitter or Director or producer)
17. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
18. Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
19. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialized festivals which allow for a maximum of 5 screenings per film.
20. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
21. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.