LLAMFF was born in the mountains of Snowdonia which is home to some of the leading climbers, mountaineers, paddlers, mountain bikers and ground breaking adventurers in the world.
Offering outdoor skills workshops, family activities and master classes from sponsored athletes.
Cafodd LLAMFF ei eni yn fynyddoedd Eryri sy'n gartref i rai o'r dringwyr, mynyddwyr, padlwyr, beicwyr mynydd ac anturiaethwyr arloesol yn y byd.
Gan gynnig sgiliau awyr agored, gweithgareddau teuluol a dosbarthiadau meistroli gan athletwyr a noddir yr wyl.
Awards & Prizes
Climbing & Mountaineering
Environmental & Nature
Paddling & Water Sports
Heart of Adventure
Best Welsh Language
Overall Best Film
Rules & Terms
1. Films are not limited to entry to one single category
2. The film panel will place any film not specified in the category they see fit
3. All entries will be viewed prior to the festival by the film panel and the Film & Creative Director.
4. Winners will be announced at a date after the festival and the winners will be informed as soon as possible.
5. Any and all prize money will be paid to the winner after the festival.
6. Film makers, producers and distributors of any LLAMFF winning film are asked to show the official LLAMFF logo(available on request) in the film trailers, credits and any other promotional materials and on any official website.
7. The judges and film panel decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into with regards to this by any film panel, judge or LLAMFF director.