The Festival wants to promote the cinematographic culture in Italy through the best independent films of the world.
It's not important for us themes, genres and lenght.
We love above all the ability to express the talent with a high-quality film.
This is a Festival created by cinephiles for cinephiles.
This is your festival.
Awards & Prizes
A jury will award the "Best Film".
The winner will receive the jackpot.
Rules & Terms
"Cineclub Fiori di Fuoco" and Unione Italiana Circoli del Cinema (UICC) are organizing the 12th edition of the Festival "Festival del Cinema Invisibile - Lecce Film Fest " to be held in Lecce (Italy) during the month of December 2016.
Days and locations will be specified on www.leccefilmfest.it.
2. REQUIREMENTS - SUBTITLES
The contest is open to international films (fiction, documentary, animation) with no limitations as to length, themes and genre, made from 2015 to 2017, not selected in previous editions of the Festival. Commercials, music videos and amateur videos are excluded.
Films in a language different from Italian must contain Italian subtitles or be provided with the English subtitles file (.srt).
3. DEADLINE - REGISTRATION PROCEDURES - ATTACHMENTS
The film must be registered no later than 30 September 2017:
- using the online platforms listed on www.leccefilmfest.it;
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing a link to download the video file and attaching the entry form available on www.leccefilmfest.it, subtitles, promotional material for the film (photos, poster, ecc.) and the payment proof of the entry fee (except the case of free registration).
4. OPTIONAL ENTRY FEES – JACKPOT – FREE REGISTRATION
The optional entry fee for each film registered is € 15,00 to be paid through:
- the online platform used for the registration of the film;
- Paypal, using the email email@example.com;
- Bank Transfer (Banca Prossima) Iban IT27M 0335 9676 8451 0700 1983 78, Cineclub Fiori di Fuoco, film’s title as reason for payment.
The payment can be made after the registration of the film but before the deadline.
The entry fees will form the jackpot for the winner.
You can participate without paying the fee but, if you win the Festival, you will have no right to receive money.
5. SELECTION – AUTHORIZATION FOR PUBLIC SCREENINGS
A special committee will select the films that will participate in the final stage of the competition.
By registering you grant to Cineclub Fiori di Fuoco free authorization for public screenings of the film during the Festival and for an unlimited period after the Festival. Entrance to the public screenings will be paid.
The members of the cast will be hosted in Lecce prior arrangement with the organization and within the limits of the available budget.
7. JURY – AWARD
A jury will award the winner of the Festival.
If the Festival will be won by a film for which it was not paid the entry fee, the money will be added to the jackpot of the next edition of the Festival.
8. RESPONSABILITY - USE RIGHTS - SCREENINGS BY U.I.C.C. CINECLUBS
The organization is not liable for theft, loss or damage of material submitted.
The material will not be returned.
Who registers the film declares to be the holder of rights to use and remains responsible for the content of the film, exonerating the organization from any civil or criminal liability and against any claim, requests for compensation and damages actions by third parties regarding content and the rights to use the films and images and music in it.
By registering you grant to Cineclub Fiori di Fuoco the free ability to send the film, after the conclusion of the Festival, to others U.I.C.C. Cineclubs for non-profit public screenings.
9. CANCELLATION - POSTPONEMENT
The organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Festival in case of unforeseen events or organizational difficulties of any kind.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF REGULATION - CASES NOT COVERED - PERSONAL DATA - LANGUAGE
The registration of the film implies acceptance of the present Regulation.
The Festival Director reserves the right to resolve any case not covered by the Regulation and to make exceptions to the rules in well-motivated cases.
By accepting you authorize the processing of personal data for purposes related to the competition, pursuant to Legislative Decree no.196/2003 and to “Informativa” on www.leccefilmfest.it.
The Regulation is drafted in Italian and English. In the case of any discrepancy between the two texts, the Italian text will prevail.