The International Film Festival for Spirituality, Religion and Visionary (IFFSRV) was established by some individuals who care about human living in peace towards themselves, forming strong and healthy alliances with others in harmony, and having good communication with their Creator despite their sex, religion, race, and economic status.
The International Film Festival for Spirituality, Religion and Visionary will act as a mean to sustain and promote the continuity of creativity and artworks produced and carved by filmmakers all over the world in following their dreams and pure calling to make betterment for humanity, as well as to participate in the film industry; to make a better live for each individual despite their differences in belief system.
IFFSRV festival day will be held at the end of November to celebrate the tolerance world day (16 November).
Through this festival, we hope to:
1. Give comfort and consolidation for the people in despair that he or she is never alone and that life is full of hope.
2. Encourage people when facing difficulties because of what they belief.
3. Inspire and enlighten people to find the purpose of their life regardless their belief, economic or cultural background.
4. Help people to have better acceptance towards themselves and enhance self-esteem because each are loved by God and they are special and unique in God’s eyes.
5. Inspire people to follow their dream and not easy to give up.
6. Encourage people to follow his and her own mission and path in life.
7. Inspire the young generation to have broader mindset and perspective, to think beyond the box, and to be able to accept differences among religions and belief system.
8. Inspire young people to have vision and goal in life and work hard to achieve them.
Awards & Prizes
The festival event will be held in November 2017. During the Awards Ceremony, the Festival will give awards for best film, Awards of Excellence, and Award of Merit. Best film will be granted a winning statue during the Awards Night in Jakarta. Regardless of their winning status, winning filmmakers who can’t attend the Awards Night will only receive their laurels accordingly.
All winners and accepted filmmakers are honored at the Awards Ceremony.
The festival will be featuring screenings, film-making workshops and special guest appearances by filmmakers, mass media, and celebrities.
Winning films will be screened once at our partner institutions based on juries’ selection, censorship, and other technical requirements.
Rules & Terms
This agreement pertains to all Work(s) submitted to the International Film Festival for Spirituality, Religion, and Visionary (the Festival):
Be it known to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your film(s) or screenplay to the Festival, you are agreeing to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in full.
1. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases has been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases the Festival and all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray (optional) or DCP (optional), must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
B) Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point 2A through courier, or post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not accept data for final judging and screening.
C. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will only receive laurels.
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid, or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.