It is an International event to showcase and recognise authentic, artistic, effective and informative short films on culture.
Subject of film may be Culture & Tourism of any tribe, group, country. However, you are at liberty to define culture and tourism, let your film convince the Selection Committee and your film is in.
Awards & Prizes
IFFC INTERNATIONAL AWARD: Open to all filmmakers
IFFC NATIONAL AWARD: Open to all filmmakers from India only
IFFC BEST FILM ON TOURISM: Open to all film-makers
IFFC BEST FILM ON CULTURE: Open to all film-makers
IFFC BEST FILM FROM RAJASTHAN: Open to film-makers from Rajasthan
IFFC BEST FILM ON ANIMATION: Open to all film-makers
IFFC JURY AWARD: Open to all filmmakers
Rules & Terms
• The IFFC is a festival of short films based on culture and tourism. It will be held in March 2017, in Jaipur (India).
• Entry for film is free. One participant can send as many entries he/she likes. Entry form (you may copy or zerox entry form) must accompany synopsis/description, Filmography of the Producer & Director, posters (if any), still photos, press kit and Two copies of theDVD (HD Format) 1080 Resolution and sound in Stereo or Mono (preferably stereo)for consideration by the Selection Committee and finally, if selected, for screening in the festival.
• All films must be submitted by 28 Feb 2017 by post.
• All entries must be sent to the IFFC prepaid and, for your own protection, should be insured.
• DVDs submitted will not be returned, except under extreme circumstances. An additional $10 fee is needed for the return of the submission after the festival.
• Films selected for the IFFC will be announced no later than 15 February 2017.
• Please notify us by mail or email of any address changes.
• The Festival committee has the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• The IFFC reserves the right to use excerpts and pictures from the film for promotion and public relation purposes.
• The film can be in any language, but it should be subtitled in English or Hindi. If the language of the film is English or Hindi, subtitle is not required.
• Running time of the film should not exceed 30 minutes.
• The film can be documentary, narrative, fiction or animation. The format of original film must be 35mm, 16mm or HD.