The 3rd annual Hastings Film Fringe event will take place between September 15th-17th 2017 at The Palace; an independent, bijou cinema located in the heart of Hastings seafront.
Now in its third year of running, The Hastings Film Fringe has linked with The Hastings Fringe to create a platform for filmmakers and performers alike, to showcase their work; features and shorts respectively.
This past year, we were joined by Paul Schoman and Alice Krige for the world premiere of their feature film 'Shingetsu'.
We do hope you join us for our third year and continue to inspire filmmakers and audiences alike!
Rules & Terms
Person submitting the Film acknowledges that he or she has obtained consent from any and all owners, creators, writers, Producers and/or other authorized representatives of the Film.
– Each feature film must have a running length of no more than 90 minutes.
- Documentaries and shorts must be no longer than 30 minutes.
– All films must either be in the English language or include proper English subtitles.
– A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– Decisions of the selection committee are final.
- Quicktime file, DVD, or Vimeo/YouTube links (preferred)
- Upon submitting, you acknowledge that all media is your own original piece, or you have the rights to use it.