GOLDEN FRAMES 2017 - INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
Six Sigma Films is now pleased to announce its 2nd edition i.e, Golden Frames 2017 for Short Films & Documentaries. This festival provides an online platform to encourage and promote budding & talented film makers. Screening of short listed films & docs will be on 12th May 2017 in Andheri, Mumbai.
Golden Frames 2016, International Short Film Festival was a big success & we received more than 1000 entries from 80+ countries. 100+ short films from 60 countries across the world was screened on 23rd-24th April 2016 at Andheri, Mumbai. All genres of Films ranging from action to romance, drama, comedy, science fiction & animation were showcased. Read More about the first edition of Golden Frames & the winners at - http://www.sixsigmafilms.com/goldenframes.htm
Six Sigma Films is a major Film Production House. It is amongst Top producers & distributors of Short films, videos, independent films online. It is also a top organizer of Film Conferences/Awards & Festivals. We have conceptualized and organized first ever film finance conference & awards in India (COFFI). We have successfully organized more than 10 short film festivals. Our YouTube Channel have 600 plus short films, documentaries & videos, over 35 million views and counting. Six Sigma Films has worked closely with the major industry associations, corporates & premier educational institutes.
Creative and Technical merit - Story line, narrative, Subject treatment, Direction, Technical aspects (i.e., Cinematography, Screenplay, acting, music etc)
COMPLETED SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE:
- Submission fees
- All required fields through Online platform
- Synopsis (in English), 2 high resolution stills from the film, trailer, and an official film poster
Awards & Prizes
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS
1. Screening for shortlisted films
2. Certificate of Merit to winner film makers.
3. Certificate of Participation to every short listed film
4. Free Entry passes for screening to shortlisted films
5. Opportunity to get Membership of Young Filmmaker Cell (YFC)- Click Here
6. Winning films will covered by TheBuzzDiary.com, the top entertainment website for viral stories & videos
7. Opportunity to work in future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates.
8. Trailers of participating films of this festival will be uploaded on our popular YouTube Channel
Rules & Terms
NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS
Filmmaker can submit up to three short films.
It can be made through filmfreeway.com or Paypal
1. The submission fee is non-refundable.
2. We do not wave submission fees to preserve the integrity of the competition.
1. It is a global contest and open for everyone above 18 years
2. You can submit your application online through filmfreeway.com. Otherwise filmmaker can request us for entry form has to send the contest entry form.
3. Films in in all genres & any language is acceptable, but films in a language other than English MUST include subtitles in English
4. Short films & documentaries must be 30 minutes or less in length. Running time includes end credits.
5. We consider all films regardless of commercial, theatrical, or television screenings
6. No film may be withdrawn from the festival programme after its selection.
7. Works-in-progress and films with distribution are accepted but they need to specify it in their application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: SUBMISSION AGREEMENT
- Golden Frames 2017 is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the festival for promotional purposes.
- The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening and uploading of film trailer on their official YouTube channel, understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
- The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless the Golden Frames 2017 & the associated companies from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses, including but not limited, to attorney's fees and costs of the court), which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
SUBMISSION RELEASE AGREEMENT:
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I have read, understood, and complied with all eligibility and submission requirements
- All the statements and documents provided are authentic and accurate
- In consideration for the selection opportunity into Golden Frames 2017, I release and discharge the Golden Frames 2017 from any and all claims, demands, or causes of actions related to misappropriation or infringement of copyright or violation of any other right arising from or relating to my submission hereunder.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Golden Frames 2017 from any claims that arise as a result of my film submission or screening of my film (upon selection) as well as from damage to or loss of any submitted documents or materials en route to the festival.
- I have all rights necessary and am duly authorized to submit this film to the Golden Frames 2017.
- I understand, as the authorized and responsible representative of my selected film, any prize awarded to the selected screenplay and/or film is to be received by me or any other singular, official representative of the selected screenplay and/or film.
- I understand that the Golden Frames 2017 may disqualify and reject any submission that it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is not in compliance, in whole or in part, with the mentioned Terms.
- I understand that the Golden Frames 2017 does not issue any form of refund to any submitted film regardless of circumstances.