Fringe! is a film and arts festival rooted in London's queer creative scene and welcoming everyone. We're not-for-profit and run by a team of passionate volunteers. From feature films to experimental art, workshops to interactive walks and wild parties, Fringe! hosts a multitude of diverse events to tickle every one of the senses. With a signature blend of eye opening movies, DIY and experimental work, the thoughtful, the provocative and the strange, the festival packs out cinemas, art galleries, pop-up venues and basement clubs across East London.
Fringe! was launched in 2011, by a group of queer creatives as a community response to arts budget cuts. Our mission is to offer a dynamic, representative and unmistakably fresh alternative to other film and arts festivals.
Rules & Terms
Terms & Conditions:
1. Fringe! is a not-for-profit festival run entirely by volunteers. Films selected to the festival will have their submission fee reimbursed.
2. We are most interested in your film itself, and so request that no additional publicity materials be sent during the submission period.
3. We do not have any restrictions on runtime, year of production, type or genre of film, but Fringe! is primarily interested in films created by, for, about, or of interest to gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, trans* or intersex people.
4. Please only complete this form if you have the authority or permission to submit this film, and if you have the intention to have your film screen in Fringe! if it is selected.
5. All submissions must be made by providing an online screener. No DVDs or hard drives please.