The Arlington Film Society is the proud producer of the Frame4Frame Film Festival which provides a visual arts forum dedicated to raising cultural awareness and appreciation for the diverse population that exists throughout this community. This festival is committed to enlightening the public with a first-class international film program. Through the contribution of film, guest speakers and educational workshops, participants will be motivated to greater civic responsibility and making positive contributions that build bridges for bettering relationships between diverse cultures. This positive film experience will unite communities and bring about a greater appreciation of film.
This film festival will screen a diverse collection of films from both studios and
independent filmmakers. The four-day festival is making its premiere in the Dallas-Fort Worth area which is a talent-rich film environment. There will be networking events for film enthusiast and artist. Music and other visual arts programs will also be featured. Additionally, we have partnered with our local universities and other educational institutions to enhance the educational seminars and workshops that will accompany the other film activities.
Awards & Prizes
Best Feature Film Narrative ($300)
Best Feature Film Documentary ($300)
Best Short Film Narrative ($300)
Best Short Film Documentary ($300)
Best Micro-Short ($300)
Best Short Film Animation ($300)
People’s Choice/Audience Favorite
Rules & Terms
1. You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry materials, and other requirements.
2. Non-English language works must have English sub-titles at the time submitted.
3. The festival requires that all films be submitted via the FilmFreeway on-line screener link only. If unable/unwilling to submit via FilmFreeway contact festival organizers for possible alternative methods.
4. The submission fee will be required for all films submitted. We do not provide waivers.
5. Films must be available September 14 – 16, 2018.
6. All films must have been completed after January 1, 2013.
7. Regular deadline is June 16, 2018 with a $35 entry. Late deadline is June 29, 2018 with a $45 entry fee.
8. Submission of your work is your agreement to (i) exhibit your film at Frame4Frame; (ii) warranty that you have the rights necessary to exhibit your film at Frame4Frame and (iii) indemnify and hold harmless Frame4Frame Film Festival, it’s parent company, its affiliates, and subsidiaries and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, and representatives against any claim arising out of exhibition of your film at the Frame4Frame Film Festival.
9. Films invited to participate will be shown in the section determined most appropriate by festival programmers, in their sole discretion.
10. Frame4Frame does not take responsibility for incorrect wording, spelling or other inaccuracies that were submitted by the filmmaker with your submission.
11. Do not send Press Kits with your submission.
12. Accepted films will receive instructions for submitting promotional materials with the acceptance notification.