Festival Terres Catalunya. International Eco & Tourism Film Festival is an international touristic film festival.
Its second edition will be held from 25th to 28th of April in 2018 in Tortosa, Spain (Tortosa is a town located 2 hours from Barcelona). Terres Catalunya has three competitions with their own subsections:
- Tourism Communication:
1. advertisements (up to 1' long)
2. Promotional Films (up to 10' long).
. Tourism Destinations
. Cultural Landscapes
. Routes and expeditions
. Hotels, resorts and spas.
. Healthy and welfare tourism
. Rural Tourism
. Nature tourism
. Gastronomic, wine tourism and oleo tourism experiences
. Location promotions
. Product and Landscape
. Audiovisual Experiencies
. Tourist Companies
1. Short Films (up to 30')
2. Medium-length films (up to 45')
3. Feature films (up to 120')
. Adventures, expeditions and routes
. History and Heritage
. Sustainable tourism and Ecology
. Ethnography and Society
- Corporative Communication
1. Up to 10' long
. Sustainable and responsible Tourism
. Preservation of the planet
. Maintenance Biodiversity
. Sustainable Mobility
Awards & Prizes
Jury - Commercial
Jury - Promotional film
Jury - Short documentary film (up to30’ length)
Jury - Documentary film (up to 90’ length).
Jury - WebDoc
Jury - Corporative Communication audiovisual production
- Film Editing
- Best Catalonia's advertisement
- Best Catalonia's tourism film
- Best Spain's touristic film
- Terres de l'Ebre Award. The Film which shows better the concept of sostenibility
- Best World Heritage UNESCO film
- Best Tourist competition film
At the moment, there is not expected any metallic prize.
Rules & Terms
PRODUCTION YEAR: All the films have to be produced after January 1st 2015.
ORIGINAL VERSIONS: terres Catalunya accepts registrations in every language. However, the films not produced originally in Catalan, Spanish and English must have subtitles in English or be dubbed in English.
Synopsis written in English, Spanish or Catalan
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: All the registrations have to be completed before February 15th 2018 at 24,00h (CET).
FORMATS AND DELIVERIES: For the correct registration, every film must present:
- Proof of payment (PDF) of the registration fee in the bank ES64 0081 0132 1700 0130 8136 (BANCO SABADELL)
- Title of production
- Synopsis (ENG)
- Objectives (ENG)
- 3 Movie Screenshots
- MP4 of the inscribed film. (Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080; Video Codec: H264; Audio Codec: AAC)