REVIEWS & FEEDBACKS: http://www.beliff.co.uk/reviews-feedbacks/
PRICES AND OFFERS AVAILABLE ON THE RIGHT.
Be Epic! London International Film Festival is a yearly ﬁlm festival that is looking especially for meaningful, innovative, free of cliche filmmaking.
BELIFF encourages young and old ﬁlm makers from around the world to contribute to the shaping of society through inspirational ﬁlms that combine with valuable messages and innovative ideas. BELIFF aims to be the rising point of ﬁlm makers and up and coming new artists by promoting value and hard work and we are dedicating ourselves to stand up for everyone who is looking to reﬁne and discover ﬁlm both as entertaining and educating audiences from all around the globe.
We've also partnered up with InkTip:
InkTip: Where producers go for scripts and writers. Producers have made more than 315 films from scripts and writers they found through InkTip.
Winners of Best Short, Best Feature and Best Student Film will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Those who will get the best out of BELIFF film festival are:
- the visionary voices and artists (scriptwriters, directors, actors etc.) that have great empathy and a deep capacity to understanding and expressing beyond the surface layers of things and beyond those depths as well.
- distinctive scripts,
- truthful perspectives on themes and subjects,
- the creators of innovative cinematic outcomes that stand out from the usual mainstream.
Awards & Prizes
The Selected films are in competition for the following awards:
1. Best Feature Film
Certificate and Trophy
2. Best Short Film
Certificate and Trophy
3. Best Documentary Feature or Short
4. Best Animated Short Film
5. Best Experimental Film
6. Best Director
7. Best Actor
8. Best Actress
9. Best Cinematography
10. Best Student Film
11. Public Award
Rules & Terms
1. We accept short and feature films: documentaries, animations, narrative fiction, sci-fi experimentals
2. Any film that has been previously released via ANY home video platform or broadcast on TV or the internet in any country ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for the festival unless the version submitted is significantly different than the version previously broadcasted;
3. The films must not be older than 5 years;
4. Time limits: Short (up to 25 minutes) Feature (up to 3 hours) Documentaries (up to 3 hours) Animation (up to 2 hours)
5. All non english language ﬁlms must have English Subtitles.
6. Artists are welcome to submit more than one ﬁlm.
7. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older (or have your parent or guardian consent) to enter the competition.
8. Rough cuts or incomplete works are not accepted. – Film formats accepted, DVD, Blu Ray, HD Resolution
9. Entrant agrees to grant Film Festival permission for accepted ﬁlms and related marketing materials to be reproduced and distributed – in whole or in part – for purposes of jurying, education, and promotion of the festival.
10. Entry fees are non-refundable
11. The jury’s decision is ﬁnal.
12. Filmmaker must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist on the ﬁlm.