(2nd) Sixteen (16) International Film Festivals in Jaipur, India by Jaipur International Film Festival from this year May 15-22, 2017, 16IFF-2017 INDIA
A SPECTRUM, UNIQUE & ULTIMATE INTERNATIONAL CINEMA CELEBRATION
ALL FORMATS, ALL GENRES, ALL DURATIONS ARE ACCEPTED FROM ALL CONTINENTS
CHOOSE YOUR FILM FESTIVAL, You can choose one or more, please write us:-
1) Women Film Festival in Jaipur (Films made by women, based on women)
2) Children Film Festival in Jaipur
3) Tribal Film Festival in Jaipur
4) Global Human Rights Film Festival in Jaipur
5) International Culture and Tourism Film Festival in Jaipur
6) Environment Film Festival In Jaipur
7) Love & Romantic Film Festival
8) Political ^ Corruption Based Film Festival
9) Democracy Film Festival
10) International Animation Film Festival
11) International Student Film Festival
12) War & Peace Film Festival
13) Horror Film Festival
14) Financial Crises and Development Film Festival
15) Ad Film Festival
16) Science Film Festival
All these film festivals will be organized together.
Please submit and updates us about your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org your submission is for which film festival out of 16 above.
Submit one time, pay one time for your film. If you want to enter your film in one or more film festivals as above, do not submit again, do not pay again, just mails us for other film festivals name we will include.
for more- http://jiffindia.org/16IFF.html
Awards & Prizes
Best three films in each film festival & in each category
Rules & Terms
1. All films / documentaries shot on film or Video or Mobile (Analog / Digital format) between 1st January 2015 to 30 March 2017 within a running duration of 30 seconds to 180 minutes are eligible for the festival.
2. Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD/BLURAY format or ONLINE SCREENER, please send online screener by email at email@example.com.
3. If language of the film is other than English or Hindi, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
4. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
5. Selection of films / videos for 16IFF 2017 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
6. A complete screening schedule of selected films shall be put up on the festival website: around May 5, 2017.
7. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs/BLURAYs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
8. 16IFF 2017 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
9. Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director's First film.
10. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
11. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
12. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
13. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
14. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
15. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film.
For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organizers.
16. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will cover the submitter or Director or producer)
17. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
18. Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
19. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialized festivals which allow for a maximum of 5 screenings per film.
20. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
21. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.