Returning for the 4th season, "A Night of Micro-Shorts" remains a very popular film event with our film-loving crowd.
This year our "A Night of Micro-Shorts" moves to Crush Wine Bar, which hosts our very popular "Classics on the Patio" Film Series. Throughout that Film Series, we will be selecting some micro-shorts to be screened before classic films such as The Princess Bride, Die Hard, Weekend at Bernie's, Independence Day, and Revenge of the Nerds. Then on September 11, we will have our annual A Night of Micro-Shorts.
For this series, Micro-shorts are considered between 1-5 minutes ONLY. We accept submissions from around the world.
Audience Award for Best Micro-Short
1. Film runtimes must be between 1 to 5 minutes ONLY.
2. We only accept digital online screener submissions using FilmFreeway’s digital submission process (FilmFreeway screeners/Vimeo/YouTube, etc links). DO NOT email us your links.
3. More than one entry may be submitted. Each must be submitted with its own entry form and fee.
4. COMPLETION DATE: No requirement for completed by date.
5. PLACE OF ORIGIN: Film submissions from all over the world are encouraged but they must be in English or have English subtitles.
6. PREMIERE STATUS: No premiere requirement
7. Films may have distribution.
8. Selections are at the sole discretion of Arkansas Creators Society and may not be challenged.
9. Submissions are final and no refunds will be issued.
*If the submission is selected, an H264 digital file will be required for exhibition purposes.
*File must be received no later than 2 weeks before screening date.
*We prefer files to be available to download via FilmFreeway, however other download links from Dropbox or other services may be acceptable. Instructions will accompany the official notification.
The entrant grants Arkansas Creators Society a non-exclusive, royalty-free license for use for screening, and to publish excerpts in print or electronic media to promote the event in any and all media. The filmmaker must secure all rights and clearances.