“International Coronavirus Short Film Festival” is an online film festival to showcase and recognize authentic, effective, informative and entertaining human stories during corona. Films based on the theme of cure, safety measures, lives during the corona pandemic, struggles and hardships faced during lockdown etc. will be shown in this unique online International Film Festival. Films will be judged by a distinguished jury and best film will be awarded. Shortlisted films will be streamed online on some of the bigger OTT platforms and YouTube channels. Duration of the film should not be more than 5 minutes.
We have already organized 18 editions of 4 International film festivals. Thousands of films from more than 110 countries participated in our earlier festivals
a) Best International Film (any body can participate)
b) Best National Film
c) Best Student Film(Below 21 years of age)
d) Best Animation Film
e) Best Jury Film
• “International Coronavirus Short Film Festival” is an online film festival to showcase and recognize authentic, effective, informative and entertaining human stories during corona. Result will be announced on our website www.coronafilmfestival.in on 15th NOVEMBER 2020. Films will be started screening after 1st December 2020.
• Entry for film is free. One participant can send as many entries he/she likes. Entry form must accompany synopsis/description, Filmography of the Producer & Director, posters (if any), still photos, press kit. Film can also be submitted on FilmFreeway
• All films must be submitted by 5th October 2020 either by post or online through FilmFreeway.
• Films selected for online streaming will be announced no later than 15th November 2020.
• Notify us by email of any address changes.
• The Festival committee has the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• Shortlisted films will stream on various OTT Platforms and popular You Tube Channels
• The film can be in any language, but it should be subtitled in English.
• Running time of the film should not exceed 5 minutes.
• The film can be documentary, narrative, fiction or animation.