Cheonan International Short Film Festival is IMDB certified.
It is a film festival hosted by Cheonan Film Association and sponsored by Chungcheongnam-do & Cheonan-si and KT OLLEH TV ch838 STN broadcasting.
The Cheonan Film Association was established to contribute to the development of film by gathering movie lovers. Through the Cheonan International Short Film Festival, we will provide opportunities to actively communicate with Cheonan citizens, demonstrate and verify the film talents of prospective filmmakers, harmonize local residents through local art and culture, and play a central role in the exchange of global filmmakers.
In 2021 due to Corona, it will be held as offline and online film festival, and it will be screened on YouTube and Naver TV, and the award ceremony will be held offline in Cheonan.
You can also watch the awards ceremony on YouTube ,naver tv and KT OLLEH TV ch838 STN Broadcasting.
Discount code: CIESFF2021
The gold prize will be awarded to one person and will be given a trophy and Cash prize 2,000 us dollar.
Silver, bronze, and Creative awards will be given to one person each, with trophies and Cash prize. We will announce the official selection on our website and SNS.
Prizes will be given to 10 people and awards certification and souvenirs will be given to them.
* all official selection filmmakers are provided laurel though e-mail.
CIESFF is not responsible for copyright disputes.
Contestants: Everyone participates as an individual or team
Competition theme: unlimited subject and diverse and creative topics
※Unlimited genre/type, running time including title/ending, 1 minute to 4 minutes and 59 seconds
- 1 director photo (high resolution JPG or PNG file)
- 1 movie poster, 3 movie still image files (high resolution JPG or PNG files)
- Synopsis(including plot), cast, staff, production year etc.
- Extension: mp4, resolution: 720p or 1080p. File size cannot exceed 2G.
- If there are foreign language lines, there should be Korean subtitles.
- Subtitles are not required for movies produced in Korean, but videos with English
subtitles should be submitted when officially selected.
- If documents and videos are omitted, the exhibitor is responsible for all missing .
- All nominees must participate in the awards ceremony.(If not, you have to send me an e-mail and an interview video. Also, you have to pay for the delivery of the trophy.)
[the certificate and Laurel will be sent via e-mail for International participants]
We will contact you individually, including email.
The entry fee is non-refundable.