**Monthly and Annual Competitions**
We are excited to invite you to take part in our 4th season and hope you'll continue to be involved for many years to come. We are looking for thought provoking, challenging, and engaging films, web series, and screenplays.
CFIFF runs film and screenplay competitions monthly. The winners of the monthly competitions form our annual nominations. A selection of annual nominations and wildcards will be screened at our annual event in November 2020.
Monthly Semi-Finalists will receive a digital certificate, laurel, and listing on our website.
Monthly Finalists will receive a digital certificate, laurel, and listing on our website. Monthly Finalists will progress into our Wildcard Competition pool and be re-watched in October 2020 before our Live Event in November. Nine Finalists will be selected as our Annual Wildcard Nominations and become eligible for Bonus Awards.
Monthly Winners will receive a digital certificate, laurel, and listing on our website. Winning films will progress to our annual competition where they will be eligible for Bonus awards. Monthly Winners will receive the following prizes:
- Feature and Short Screenplay Monthly Winners will receive a 6 month membership to ISAConnect.
- All Monthly Winners will receive a 3 month subscription to iPITCH.tv.
"Looking for a way to pitch your idea for a television show or movie? iPITCH.TV offers a next generation platform for creators of original pitches for TV, Film & Digital Media to connect directly with Hollywood Producers and Studio Executives and gives creators industry pro advice on how to pitch a television show or feature film. Pitch your idea for a Movie, Screenplay, Television Show, Short Film, New Media Project and more."
- The annual Feature and Short Screenplay winners and two Wild Card Winners will receive a 12 month membership to ISAConnect.
- All annual film category winners will receive a yearlong subscription to iPITCH.tv.
- 3 annual winners will receive Final Draft screenwriting software.
- 3 annual winners will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 375 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
Best Drama Short
Best Comedy Short
Best Experimental Short
Best Documentary Short
Best Animated Short
Best Horror Short
Best SciFi Short
Best Student Short
Best Web Series
Best Fiction Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best Short Screenplay
Best Feature Screenplay
Winning films entered are automatically eligible for Bonus Awards. These laurels will be issued at the end of 2020 as part of our annual competition.
You do not need to enter these categories separately. Monthly Winners and Wildcards will automatically be consider for these awards.
Best Actor in a Comedy
Best Actor in a Drama
Best Actor in an Experimental Film
Best Actor in a Horror
Best Actor in a SciFi
Best Actor in a Student Short
Best Actor in a Web Series
Best Actor in a Feature
Best Ensemble Cast
Best Sound Design
Best Original Score
Best Stunt Performer/Team
Best Set Design
Best Costume Design
Thank you for your participation in the Changing Face International Film Festival. We look forward to seeing your work!
- Submissions are open to anyone.
- Films must have been made after January 2018.
- No premiere status is required.
- The payment of an entrance fee is required.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- By submitting your film to Changing Face IFF you confirm to own the rights of the film.
- The Changing Face IFF will not be held responsible for any copyright issues or infringements.
- All films submitted must be in English or subtitled in English.
- By submitting your film you acknowledge that Changing Face IFF reserves the right to promote your film and other social media links on our website and social media. (we will not publish your film/trailer if you don't want us to!)
- The internal jury of Changing Face IFF will select the finalists and winning films and special awards.
- The films are judged on the quality of the project.
- Entry does not guarantee acceptance into the festival.
- Monthly Winners will be automatically eligible for special awards.
- Finalists and Winners will receive Festival Laurels and Digital Certificates.
- Changing Face IFF does not download or make your film available online.
- By Submitting to CFIFF you agree to be put on our mailing list.
- The Changing Face IFF director has the right to make decisions about matters not provided by these rules.
- Rules and terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Changing Face IFF.
By submitting you declare that you have understood, and agreed to the rules and terms of the Changing Face International Film Festival.
We have a set amount of waiver codes we give out each month. If you have emailed us and are awaiting a response please know we will respond, we are just staggering the codes each month. Please only reach out for a waiver code if you REALLY need one, i.e. you do not have access to PayPal/credit cards.
Response from festival:
Thanks for your review Andre. Unfortunately while we'd love to screen all of our Monthly Finalists we currently do not have the resources. We've introduced a new level of selection for 2020 to try and make it clearer to filmmakers whether their film will be screened or not. Thank you again for your feedback, please know we are taking it on board.