Presented by Arts & Humanities Bainbridge, a non-profit for the arts.
Bainbridge Island Film Festival is a three-day film festival, showcasing short & feature films.
***Films will be curated for screening at the historic Lynwood Theater on November 10, 11&12, 2018.
Best Narrative Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Documentary Short
Best Student Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
Best Local Film (made by a Bainbridge Island filmmaker or filmed on location)
Submission Terms & Guidelines
Please read these rules & regulations for submission very carefully PRIOR to submitting your series for consideration. By submitting your series to the Bainbridge Island Film Festival, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these conditions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to submit to BIFF. If you are under 18 & would like to submit a student film, include the name of your parent or guardian in our submission form.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and do not guarantee placement in the festival schedule.
- You may submit multiple entries but each film requires a separate form & entry fee.
- Hard copies will not be accepted. FilmFreeway has it’s own file submission process making it very easy to send us your screening copy.
- You may submit your film in a “Rough Cut” stage but it must be finished at least one month prior to the festival in order to be included.
- Non-English submissions must contain English subtitles.
- The submitter must own the rights to all intellectual property within your film. This includes music & photography or any stock footage.
- No pornography. Explicit sexual acts performed on camera may result in disqualification without submission fee refund.
- You are free to submit to any other festivals and are eligible for BIFF regardless of previous screenings. We have no premiere status limitations.
- By submitting your series, you allow BIFF to publicly post or share elements of your film in festival promotional material such as advertisements, highlights, or trailers.
- Films that have previously screened at BIFF may submit again if the film has not played in over 5 years.
- By submitting this form, you will be added to our mailing list in order to notify you of your entry’s status as well as news & updates about the festival.
- Bainbridge Island Film Festival reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
- Failure to meet these requirements may result in disqualification which does not entitle you to a refund of your entry fee.
- Only festival selections are eligible for awards.
- Festival selections & awards decisions are final.