Asia Web Awards 2020. Submissions are open from all over the world.
We are looking for all kinds of web series, shorts, web movie/web film(shorts or feature), web serie, web drama, vlogs, trailer, pilot, music videos, VR360, Drone.
Asia Web Awards has an official partner SEOUL WEBFEST(KWEB FEST), the very first web series festival in Korea & Northeast Asia, and 15 International Webfests over the world.
Our goals for 2020 are to expand the festival so it can become a viable provider of quality content on an international scale. Our intention is to create a place that nurtures and cultivates upcoming creators. Asia Web Awards is a festival which specifically helps independent filmmakers and creators to raise their visibility through the web.
- - Best Web Series (grand prize)
- - Best Shorts (web film / web movie / web drama)
- - Best Vlogger Series
- - Best Trailer
- - Best Music Video
- - Best VR360
- - Best Pilot
- - Best Drone
- - Best Action
- - Best Animation
- - Best Comedy
- - Best Sketch Comedy
- - Best Drama
- - Best Teen Drama
- - Best Thriller
- - Best Horror
- - Best Reality
- - Best Documentary
- - Best Science Fiction
- - Best Christian
- - Best Branded
- - Best Musical
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Rising Star
- Best Guest Star
- Best Ensemble Cast
- Best Director
- Best Screenplay
- Best Editor
- Best Cinematographer
- Best Sound Design
- Best Production Design
- Best Costume Design
- Best Special/Visual Effect
- Best Vlogger
REGISTRATION AND RULES 2020
Each submission form must only be completed on the filmfreeway.com website.
1. Registration fees are not refundable.
2. Payment can only be taken through the filmfreeway.com website using Paypal!
Registration fees are in US dollars.
- We are looking for all kinds of shorts, web series, web film, vlogs, trailer, pilot, music videos, VR360, Drone.
- Web series & Vlog submission must have at least TWO (2) produced online episodes available to view at the time of entry. Except Shorts, Music Video, Trailer, Pilot, VR360, Drone.
- For Web Series Episodes cannot exceed 20 minutes in length except Web Film(Feature length). Series with individual episodes exceeding 20 minutes in length are welcome to submit shortened version(s) of an episode(s) for the purpose of festival admission.
- Please choose the genre that best represents your series even if your series can be classified under more than one category. No duplicate submissions can be taken under a different category. You must pay extra fees for the multi-categories.
- Entries that are not in English must be dubbed in English or have English subtitles.
- Judging will be done using a created system in order that all admissions are judge fairly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
-By submitting to Asia Web Awards, you confirm that you hold the rights to (or are authorized to use) any and all audio and video in your web series. Asia Web Awards will not be held responsible for any claims stemming from the failure of the creator/submitter to properly obtain the rights to material submit and/or screened.
-All Decisions made by Asia Web Awards are final.
-All federal and city laws apply.
-You grant Asia Web Awards the right to use the name, logo and content of your web series for awards presentations, highlight reels, and promotional material.
-Asia Web Awards reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.