Her International Film Festival (HERIFF) is a festival devoted to showcasing and promoting the world's next generation of talented and promising young female filmmakers.
Ireland's only Young Women In Film Film Festival for young female filmmakers aged 10 to 25 hosted by Killarney Young Filmmakers.
It is usually held in October annually in Killarney, County Kerry.
Celebrating and promoting young women in the film industry
We believe that there is hope for the future of young women in the film, and we focus on the next generation of female filmmakers.
First Time Female Filmmaker
Young Female Filmmaker of the Year
Best International Film
Best of Festival Award
Best Student Film
Best Short Film
Best Irish Film
Best Feature Film
Best Music Video
Please ensure that you have read the following before sending us your film:
The film must be Made/Filmed by filmmakers aged 10 to 25.
Films are eligible if two or more of the following young women are involved: director, writer, producer, director of photography, editor, or composer.
- All pictures and soundtracks used in your video must be your own or have permission from the rights owners to use their music/images in your film.
- Films in languages other than English must include English subtitles unless dialogue or commentary is required for comprehension and appreciation.
- Please ensure that your film is available for download on FilmFreeway.
- - Please include two still images from your film, as well as any poster artwork and press materials that can be utilized for promotion (Hi-resolution JPEG – no more than 3MB in size).
- The film title, director/filmmaker name, age, running time, and contact information must be clearly noted on all submissions. Please double-check that you have included everything asked in the pack and on the form.
- We cannot guarantee that all film will be selected for the Her International Film Festival, but we will contact all submitters, whether selected or not, by September 23, 2021.