Mentor Arabia's "Youth Film & Song Competition" is a regional initiative aimed at encouraging young talents to unleash their creativity and express their views through films and songs revolving around imminent social and humanitarian topics.
The theme for this year's competition is Youth Well-being.
- Spread awareness against risky behaviors
- Advocate for healthy lifestyles among youth
- Encourage art, innovation and creativity
- Provide talented youth with mentorship opportunities
- Inspire young talents to excel in their careers
The competition winners will receive trophies at the "Youth Empowerment Film & Song Competition" awards ceremony and a chance to connect and explore opportunities with the competition's regional and international esteemed jury and experts.
- The participant must be a young man or woman between 18 to 30 years old.
- The participant must be of Arab origin.
- The film must comply with the theme: Youth Well-being.
- The film duration must be up to 15 minutes.
- The film must be translated to Arabic or English.
- The song duration must be between 2 and 5 minutes.
- The song must be in Arabic, English or French.
- The work must be completed individually or collectively
- You represent and warrant that all your Content does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic).