One more year we are excited to bring you the 18th Radio City International Short Film Festival. Our festival gathers local, national and international films which will be projected in large-screen and accessible to everyone.
• Best Short Film 1000€
• Audience Award 500€
• Special Jury Award
• Best Animated Short Film
• Musimatge Award to the Best Soundtrack (Free subscription to the association for one year)
• Entropía Award to the Most Creative and Innovative short film (worth 500€ in courses)
• Films on the Road Award (worth 300€ in distribution)
• Mastermedia School (worth 400€ in courses)
All short films must have been created after January 1st, 2017.
If the movie is not in Spanish it will be compulsory to submit Spanish subtitles.
The film cannot be longer than 20 minutes, including the credits.
Once you have registered your play, it is compulsory to participate in the festival.
1. All short films must have been created after January, 1st 2017.
2. The topic of the short film is open and each author can present as many short films as wished.
3. If the movie is not in Spanish it will be compulsory to submit Spanish subtitles.
4. The film cannot be longer than 20 minutes, including the credits.
5. Once you have registered your play, it is compulsory to participate in the festival.
6. If your short film is selected we will contact you directly via email before the festival, and all the selected movies will be the ones screened. If your play is not selected you will still receive the full programme.
7. The awarded movies will also be played at the opening event of the next edition.
8. The awarded movies will also be played at the ABC Cinema in Valencia.
9. Prize money will be subjected to current tax law.
10. The decision of the jury will be unappealable.
11. To aim for the Award tothe Best Soundtrack, the short film must be registered in this category.
12. It is important to know that a piece of the movie might be used for promotional purposes.
13. If you participate in our festival, it means that you agree with all our requirements and you accept them.
All registrations must be formalized, paying the registration fee.
Once the work is uploaded, it is essential to complete the registration, the content is private and only accessible by the festival and its collaborators. It is very important to fill out the contact information correctly, as well as to include the poster of the film and its corresponding frames for promotional purposes.
The decision of the selection committee with the works that will be screened and eligible for a prize will be announced prior to the celebration of the festival.
• Deadline: February 12th, 2018
• Opening party: April15th, 2018
• Projections:Every sanday and mondayfrom the 16thapril to the 13th of May, 2018.
• Awards ceremony: May18th , 2018
If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact us on the following telephone number 0034 963 91 41 51 or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck to all of you and we hope to see you in Valencia during the Festival!