Festival Alto Vicentino is an International Short Film Festival which takes place in Santorso (VI).
It was founded in 2007 by a small group of friends dreaming of bringing cinema in their little town, but since then it has been growing in popularity.
Thousands of short films from every country of the world are submitted every year. Among the winners of our competition there is the Oscar-nominated Mark Gill, director of “The Voorman Problem”.
The film festival takes places in late June in Villa Rossi, a 16th century villa owned by the commune of Santorso whose grounds host one of Italy’s most important parks.
Best Short Film
AVIS special prize
Best original soundtrack
1. Deadline for submission of applications: March 18, 2018
2. All works made after January 1st 2015.
3. Shortfilm submitted through our website using vimeo, youtube or other service must be available at least until June 30, 2018
4. I hereby authorize the inclusion of the works sent in the "Festival Alto Vicentino" Archive. The works submitted will not be returned. I allow the projection of the submitted material during other initiatives organized by "Festival Alto Vicentino" staff. I also authorize the use of 20” of short film for promotional uses.
5. The staff reserve the right to make a pre-selection of movies to be viewed by the jury. A list of this movie will be published on the website.
6. The maximum duration of each work is set to 20 minutes. In case of non-Italian dialogues, Italian or English subtitles are mandatory. In case of English-only subtitles, please attach full English subtitles also in text format and two versions of the movie, one with English subtitles and one with no subtitles.
7. Winners will be notified by 30 May 2018.
8. The staff is not responsible for any damage or theft to the works in competition
9. Each participant may present no more than 1 work.
10. The money amount of the first prize will be publish on our website: www.festivalaltovicentino.it