Daazo Pitch Page - the Cannes edition 2015
Pitch your project (shorts and first features) in Cannes in a print magazine, which will be distributed at the most important venues of the Cannes International Film Festival.
World of Shorts is the only print magazine which focuses on short and first feature films, and young cinema talents. It is published at the largest European film festivals such as the Berlinale, Venice, Sarajevo – and the Cannes International Film Festival.
With its Pitch Page, WOSH offers the opportunity for filmmakers to present their films which are in pre-production to be visible even before their premiere.
If you will be in Cannes, it helps you to network with the most important film professionals. If you cannot be there, World of Shorts’ Pitch Page can represent and promote your project.
The 10 projects (5 shorts and 5 first features) will be selected by experienced pitching professionals: Laurent Crouzeix coordinateur of Euro-Connection short film project market, Nele Fritzsche- organizer of interForum at Interfilm Festival, Wim Vanacker project coordinator of European Short Pitch and Dániel Deák, the CEO of Daazo.
To get some inspirtion see the Cannes 2014 edition of the Pitch Page project here: http://issuu.com/daazo/docs/cannes2014
1 page in the World of Shorts magazine Cannes 2015 issue
What do you have to do to get your project into the Daazo Pitch Page?
- the image (photo, drawing, etc.) you created
- the basic information on your film (short synopsis - approximately 350 characters; genre; estimated budget; list of professionals involved)
- a picture/photo/visual artwork - which summarizes the project you want to pitch. It can be as personal as you choose
- your previous works (if there are any) uploaded to Daazo.com and a brief text about yourself
Deadline: 26th April 2015
The process of the Pitch Page project:
- The Jury will choose five projects which will be highlighted in the magazine (printed and distributed in 5000 copies in Cannes).
- The projects will be presented in the magazine and online as well
- The magazine with the Pitch Page project will be posted to industry professionals and short film producers in Europe
The application costs €20.