WORLD DISTRIBUTION AWARD is a unique monthly film programme where filmmakers can submit their films. Each month winners in selected categories (• - Best Live Action Short Film and • - Best Short Documentary) will get an amazing opportunity to sign special deal with distribution company Artemis (www.Artemis-Distribution.eu) .
This company will translate their films into different languages and distribute them into 34 TV channels across 6 different countries (Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Serbia and South Africa).
We are living in the world where finding a distributor is way more dificulut than it used to be. Short films usually don't make any money therefore it is impossible to find distributor because non of the channels will broadcast it. We would like to change that and also help filmmakers get into the spotlight. Our main mission is to support young talented filmmakers and create opportunities for their development and visibility. With our exlusive partnership with distribtuion company Artemis we are able to offer something that none of the festivals can – WORLD DISTRIBUTION.
MAIN CATEGORIES :
Contract will be each month offered only to winners of these two main categories :
• - Best Live Action Short Film (under 30 minutes)
• - Best Short Documentary (under 40minutes)
OTHER CATEGORIES :
• - Best Feature Documentary (over 40minutes)
• - Best Feature Film (Live Action or Animation)
• - Best Director
• - Best Music Video
• - Best Experimental
• - Best Animation
• - Best Drama
• - Best Comedy
• - Best Horror
• - Best Thriller
• - Best Action
• - Best Sci-Fi
• - Best Fantasy
• - Best LGBTQ
• - Best First Time Director
• - Best Student Film
• - Best Actress
• - Best Actor
• - Best Original Screenplay
• - Best Original Story
• - Best Original Score
• - Best Original Song
• - Best Cinematography
• - Best Production Design
• - Best Editing
• - Best Sound Design
• - Best VFX
•All films that are not in English must have English language subtitles.
We do not annouce nominees. Each month we only announce winners in each category.
• All the winners will be listed on our website.
• All the award certificates will be sent to winners via emial.
• If your film is declared as a winner in categories : - Best Live Action Short Film (under 30 minutes) or Best Short Documentary (under 40minutes) your contact details will be forwarded to distribution company Artemis which will offer you special contract.
• If contract is offered to you , you will be asked to submit following things :
- Synopsis in English
- Dialogue list in English (List of all the dialogue with timecodes)
- Export of the film
- 30-60 second Trailer
- Dialog List in English and original language with timecodes
- Music Cue Sheet (List of songs and authors)
Failrue in submiting theese required meterials may result in refusing your film by distribution company Artemis.
• Entry fees must be paid in full at time of submission. No cash payments are accepted. All entry fees are non-refundable.
• Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
• No postal submissions accepted.
• Notice of receipt of submissions will be posted via submitter’s FilmFreeway account. It is the submitter’s responsibility to track the status of their submission.
• The releases for all content including, but not limited to, music and talent must be obtained by the filmmaker.
• The Wolrd Distribution award programme is not liable for any copyright infringement or unauthorized usage. Any film accepted into the Wolrd Distribution award programme may be subjected to a pre-screen for any possible infringements.
• By submitting your film to us through FilmFreeway you giving us permission to show it non-publicly to our juries, distribution partners and technicians.
• World Distribution Awards and Artemis distribution reserves right to change amount of Local TV channels (at any given point) which this programme is partner with.
• World distribution award reserves right to not to give an award in specific category if
all the received films in specific month will have low production value.