The World Film Fair is a global platform that gives access to distribution companies, production companies and investors from all over the globe, with a focus on upcoming new talents in the film industry.
The World Film Fair will be bringing a unique, fresh and exciting perspective and will be unlike any other Film Fair. It takes place in the Brooklyn Expo Center, a bright and spacious venue with floor to ceiling glass, that will host exhibitors on the main floor and film screenings in the adjoining meeting rooms. The Fair is being held from October 26th-31st 2018.
The World Film Fair will consist of 3,000 new films and projects. There will be a total of 300 screenings held in 5 of the best New York theaters. As well as this, the World Film Fair is also proudly hosting a Schools and University sector which aims to showcase the best films and works created from the biggest film schools and institutes around the world.
The World Film Fair will close with a Gala Dinner, hosted at a top New York restaurant. The dinner will be attended by all of the exhibitors from the Fair and also a variety of well known actors and actresses, which you would be invited to
attend should you choose to participate in the Fair.
Best short film
Best feature film
Special jury distinction - short film
Best student work
1. All forms and genres of film and screenplay are welcome to submit to the World Film Fair. From shorts to features, comedies to dramas or scripts to tv shows, all are accepted. If any copyrighted material is used in the film or script, the creator must have the original owners permission to use the materials.
2. Films containing Third Party content are accepted as long as all necessary permissions have been obtained.
3. World Film Fair reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
4. Films from both individual filmmakers and teams of filmmakers are accepted.
5. Any copyrighted materials used must be officially licensed from the original copyright owner and necessary documentation to show this must be available if requested.