** CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: WE HAVE HAD TO CHANGE THE DATES FOR THE LONDON FESTIVAL AND HAVE LISTED NEW DATES FOR 2020/2021. HOWEVER THESE MAY CHANGE AGAIN DURING THE COMING MONTHS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE STAY SAFE.
Set on the River Thames, opposite Kew Gardens, WSFF (LONDON) is London's coolest 'film makers' international film festival. If you love independent cinema and are looking for the unexpected, then come to WSFF (LONDON) for the ultimate film experience and join us to watch the best that independent cinema has to offer in 2020/2021. And there is more... apart from showing inspiring and thought-provoking films, we run film industry related workshops, lectures and Q&As. Our vision at Wondrous Stories Film Festival is clear and simple: to screen outstanding independent films from around the world, focusing specifically on ‘filmmakers’.
Your submissions will also be considered for WSFF (BERLIN) on Friday 7th August 2020.
The WSFF 2021 Awards are as follows:
Best Short Award
- We only accept submissions through FilmFreeway.
- We only accept digital submissions.
- For your film to be considered by the programing staff the correct fee must be paid in full.
- All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
- All films must have been made in or after 2017.
- Filmmakers are responsible for sorting out the copyright on their own materials.
- By submitting to us, you give us the right to screen your film in front of a live audience.
- We may promote clips from your film on social media, based on the press kits you provide us with.
- We retain the right to change the date and venue of the festival under special circumstances. All filmmakers will be informed about any changes through our online platforms.
- Any technical issues with the submitted films are 100% the responsibility of the filmmakers.
- We cannot provide refunds.
- We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions.
- Wonderous Stories Film Festival is under no obligation to contact the submitting party and/or refund the submission fee should the applicant not have adhered to rules, set out here or below.