Wicked Nights! A Night of Horror Shorts screens wicked scary horror short films that are sure to leave our audience squirming in our seats while sipping on a glass of bloody-red wine!
Filmmakers, this Halloween season we want to screen your best horror short films from every horror subgenre. Give us your ghouls, goblins, and ghosts... your monsters, witches, vampires, and werewolves... your funniest horror comedies and your goriest! We can't wait to share your films with our audience!
Shorts should be no longer than 20 mins long. Please read the Rules & Terms.
1. Film runtimes must be between 1 to 20 minutes ONLY.
2. We only accept digital online screener submissions using FilmFreeway’s digital submission process (FilmFreeway screeners/Vimeo/YouTube, etc links). DO NOT email us your links.
3. More than one entry may be submitted. Each must be submitted with its own entry form and fee.
4. COMPLETION DATE: No requirement for completed by date.
5. PLACE OF ORIGIN: Film submissions from all over the world are encouraged but they must be in English or have English subtitles.
6. PREMIERE STATUS: No premiere requirement
7. Films may have distribution.
8. Selections are at the sole discretion of Arkansas Creators Society and may not be challenged.
9. Submissions are final and no refunds will be issued.
*If the submission is selected, an H264 digital file will be required for exhibition purposes.
*File must be received no later than 2 weeks before screening date.
*We prefer files to be available to download via FilmFreeway, however other download links from Dropbox or other services may be acceptable. Instructions will accompany the official notification.
The entrant grants Arkansas Creators Society a non-exclusive, royalty-free license for use for screening, and to publish excerpts in print or electronic media to promote the event in any and all media. The filmmaker must secure all rights and clearances.