Why a Script Competition?
The script is the core of any project and any film, movie or series. Our main goal is to enlighten the unique talent of writing and the original skill of storytelling.
The We Script Competition is an International script and authors competition.
It is a unique opportunity to meet, discuss and talk about your script.
This Festival will give you the chance to share your craftsmanship, explain your point of view, unroll your writing process.
CASH PRIZES FOR WINNERS:
Best Feature Script
Best Short Script
First time writer
Best Television Script: SERIES
Best Television Script: TV MOVIE
Best Stage Play
Best Student Script
Best Documentary Script
- The film festival has a 0 tolerance policy to plagiarism.
- Please include a logline or a 10 lines synopsis.
- Please include an author biography.
- Best FEATURE script Recommended Min 70 pages, max 200 pages.
- Best SHORT script Recommended Min 1 page, max 40 pages.
- Best SERIES Recommended Min 15 pages, max 65 pages. Submit minimum 1 episode, maximum 5, in the same PDF.
- Best STORYBOARD Recommended Min one scene or 1 page, no maximum. First deadline is FREE! You may submit it as a pdf.
- Best TREATMENT Recommended Min 4, max 15 pages, .pdf.
- Best SYNOPSIS Recommended Min 1 page, max 3 pages.
- Best PITCH Recommended Max 1 paragraph. 1 paragraph is 5 to 10 lines maximum, not 1 page.
- Best TELEVISION script Recommended Depending on the genre and format. Minimum 15 pages.
- Best WEB SERIES Recommended Depending on the genre and format. Minimum 2 pages, maximum 10 pages.
- Best BOOK Recommended 200 pages maximum. single pdf.
Accepted language are English, French and Arabic.
- Your document (any entry) must have a cover page with the title of the project and the name of the author / the authors.
- Entries are non refundable.
- The festival may cancel any submission not complying with the rules.