Sprouting cold, in the solitude of living and dying as many times as I want or can.
To make all the noise I want, to not see how the world sleeps while it destroys itself.
In this place I want to leave, I wanted to leave... I also wanted to stay. Crashing walls, in a labyrinth with no way out.
Let someone else do it for me, I couldn't knock you down, I couldn't condemn you.
All that's left for me is for the wind to bring you a little closer to the sea...
Damian Alejandro GomezKey CastDancer
Paula SabatinoKey CastDancer
Mateo LopezKey CastDancer
Melani LentiniKey CastDancer
Pablo SilvaKey CastDancer
Cecilia DorregoKey CastDancer
Victoria GavilanKey CastDancer
Ines AboitizKey CastDancer
Emmanuel SouchettiKey CastDancer
Florencia GilKey CastDancer
Sol EliasKey CastDancer
Valentina GalanteKey CastDancer
Guadalupe CoceKey CastDancer
Paz MamanisKey CastDancer
Magali LoboKey CastDancer
Project Title (Original Language):Muros&Laberintos
Completion Date:September 29, 2023
Production Budget:700 USD
Country of Origin:Argentina
Country of Filming:Argentina
• Student of Classical Dance Degree - Salta, Argentina
Classical Dance Teacher / Diploma by Professor Silvia Bazilis - Colón Theatre (2009)
• Student in Bachelor of Choreography - UNA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Scholarship in ̈Proyecto Intercambio (Exchange Project)- Julio Bocca’s Foundation (2010)
• Scholarship in ̈Summer Dance International Program - Pittsburgh, USA (2012)
•Student in ̈Broadway Dance Center ̈ and ̈Steps on Broadway ̈ New York City - USA (2012)
•Scholarship in ¨Joffrey Ballet School¨ New York City - USA (2014)
• CIUDANZA: Dancer – Dir: Roxana Grinstein
• Performer: “El Choque Urbano y la Fanfarria del Alto Perú” for the Bicentenary pavilion in Tecnópolis,
• Performer: ̈El Diluvio que Viene ̈ Musical Theatre / Opera Theatre (2014)
• Performer: ̈CEM ̈ Compañía en Movimiento - Dir: Analía González- Plays: ¨Un Instante por la Paz¨ for Danzar por la Paz (Dancing for Peace) - UNICEF
¨Un Instante¨ (An Instant) Season in Galpón de Guevara Bs.As. Argentina and FILBO (International Book Fair) in Bogotá, Colombia, representing Argentina (2018)
• Performer: ̈Lo que Nunca Fué ̈ Dir: Analía Guzmán
• Opening and live broadcast for Showmatch TV show as a dancer
• Assistant to Professor Analía González with her regular classes and seminars across the inland of the country and Uruguay (2013-2019)
• Performer: “Pies pa ́volar” – CEM (2018-2022)
• Performer: ¨Más Vivo que nunca¨ Comedy Show: Opera Theatre / Gran Rex Theatre (2021)
•Performer in various independent shows and private performances within business environments.
• Performer: Cuentos Feroces (Teatro Metropolitan 2023)
WORK EXPERIENCE: CHOREOGRAPHER AND ASSISTANT CHOREOGRAPHER
• Guest Choreographer: “LA PLAY” with the piece “All Directions” later produced in audiovisual format.
• Currently working on the Play/Audiovisual Project: “EMDR”
•Assistant to choreographer Matías Pedemonte / TV show: Showmatch (2016)
•Assistant to choreographer Verónica Pecollo / TV show: Showmatch (2016)
•Assistant Choreographer – Pies pa ́volar – CEM (2018-2022)
•Dance Captain - Cuentos Feroces (Teatro Metropolitan 2023)
• Director in charge - School of Classical Dance / Bway Street – Haedo – Bs.As (2011)
• Teacher of Classical and Contemporary Dances in various Dance Studios in downtown Bs. As.
• Currently teaching Contemporary Dance seminars in the states of Santa Fe, Mendoza, Córdoba - Argentina
• Judge in Dancing competitions - Argentina