"W.I.N.D. International Film Festival" is an international competition, open to all creative filmmakers and talents, scriptwriters, dancers, singers, musicians...all around the globe.We celebrate your success among many celebrities in the Capital City of the Film Industry," Hollywood", CA. from Oct 19th to 21st, 2018. (Date might changes).We will update closer to actual dates.
Being nominated or lucky the winner gives you many opportunities such as IMDB credit and a possibility of being discovered by agents and producers, media and distributors.
locations & Timing
Oct 19th: Screening Location: 6355 Bellingham Ave / North Hollywood, CA 91606
Oct 20th: Hollywood tour +Reality show for 3-day pass holders
Oct 21st : Award Ceremony at Celebrity Center
5930 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA 90028 Hollywood, USA
More about us:
Our main mission is to create a bridge between East and west part of the world and bring more diversity into the Hollywood and promote them among A-list producers and filmmakers.To make unfamiliar part of the world, familiar and let all the world to know the beauty of different cultures and build up a great friendship through films.
Our goal is to inspire and empower you and serve all creative talents and we want to promote all of our attendants to our best.
Our journey has started since 7 years ago.WIND International Film festival has proven its ability to continually adapt many international films among Hollywood films to represent a fair amount of filmmakers globally through promoting them in heart of film industry,"Hollywood ". WIND invites you again from October 20 to 22nd, 2017 to biggest galas which, more than ever, gives the entire place to innovation.If you are a new filmmaker or old one or you are in the music field, Photographer or Dp, scriptwriter, TV host, dancer or singer ...you are very welcomed to submit your works.
We help you to decrees your limits and to compliment you by the great top celebrities and filmmakers to support you.
Submitted films will be carefully reviewed and judged fairly by our industry experts and experienced international jurors and professors.
Festival activities to promote you will include a press conference, and photo shoot of you with celebrities, broadcasted interviews, as well as master workshops for all attending filmmakers and being published on the cover of some amazing Magazines " globally. 100 Hollywood Star show, Live TVs ' and Pars TV with over 35 million viewers are here to support and discover you!
Many more online live programs such as' EZway broadcasting, Eye On Entertainment, WCOBM, LA talk show, UBNA, CBS and many more international and Hollywood based channels can be seen during the festival to help you. We try to help you and distribute your film on several famous TV and Radio stations if you need those services with the fraction of actual cost.
Please stay tuned as this website is regularly updated with news and useful information.
Let us help you through WIND OF FAME at the Festival!
Please review and see all conditions and services through our main website.
JOIN US in the next step and contribute your skills ftobetter events.
The WIND International Film Festival statuette known as the Woman's Oscar is a 24K gold-plated statue mounted on a Top A line Crystal base.
A beautiful comparison to the oscars trophy but designed to portray the Woman in her elegance. The statuette is truly a work of art and elegance.
The best feature film of the year will receive a WIND international Sponsorship valued at $10,000.
WIND International Film Festival will send press releases to national media outlets representing thousands of recipients as well as a database of over 10 million industry professionals.
If you are nominated and want to receive the WIND Festival 24-karat Gold-plated limited edition Trophy and/or have your film/work screened, you simply need to pre-register with a suitable VIP package by Oct 15th, 2017.
Festival sponsors top 10 works each year to receive this precious trophy . Top best 10 works will be screened with the festival cost .Those top 10 will be contacted by email.
Festival sponsorship package is worth of up to $10.000 for the winner of the year.
The most honored prize of the WIND International Film Festival awarded to the jurors' top 10 of the best overall film or works at the festival cost.
Festival will email some eligible nominees to have them as back up semi-finalist and possible winner in a case if top 10 selected filmmakers cannot attend festival .Back up filmmakers need to apply and pre-order one of the VIP packages not later than two weeks before festival.
Those lucky back up winners will be treated special and will be promoted fairly throughout the year in all of festival social media partners and websites and magazines with the festival cost if they apply for suitable VIP packages that is listed on the main festival website.
Festival some times act as distributor and agent to help you out.therefore if you are interested to screen your work or premier it with us specillaly during festival email us.
We suggest filmmakers apply in multiple categories to increase their chance of wining or being nominated in more categories.Top 10 best will be usually from those who apply and are being nominated in more than 5 categories.
Those who are being selected or nominated cannot have free screening or award but if they attend they get the certificate of participation.
Some of nominees also may have the opportunity of screening their film /work if they cover the cost .
Our festival can act as distribution for premier or screening or showcasing your work.
Top sponsored prizes vary from year to year with the contributions offered from that year's partners.This year we are pleased to announce you W.A.F.A ,"WIND Arts & Films Academy", will sponsor 10 of the best filmmakers to attend in master workshops worth of $1000 for each plus top three filmmakers will be given opportunity to shoot in Hollywood film studio for three days free of charge to use equipments that worth of at least $10.000 value in the studio.Condition may applies.These awards and sponsorship will be given only to those who attend festival!.
Festival might represent many other awards by various Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). The dollar value fluctuates each year dependent upon what our generous sponsors offer in the form of industry packages, services, and gifts. Any one except the top 10 of the best works are never promised to receive a prizes other than our offial certificate, if they attend festival .
Anything additional depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Audience Choice Award (For Your Category):
Sponsors have given camera/equipment packages, script writing software and more... Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). This category is not promised to receive prizes as it depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Goods/Services Value: Past festivals have been up to $30,000 (US dollars) worth of prizes.
There will be one great prize for the best feature film.The top feature film will receive up to $10.000 of services and a surprize check!
Nominees are not final winners .We strongly suggest nominees to attend festival for the great networking opportunities we have for you .You never know you might be discovered and get your big break through our festival .
We encourage you to invite all of your friends,family members and fan to watch /hear your worksWe give you this platform and you need to take advantage of these three days gala.If you live out of USA you need to contact us by a month or two ahead of time for invitation.
Each single filmmaker need to have their entry pass by applying before festival deadline.No one without the badge is allowed to get in for privacy of our celebrity filmmakers and special guests.
Please apply sooner as seats are limited .
You are contributing the cost of the event and we love to thank you to be one of our precious supporter as well.
We hope you understand if you are the winner it should not affect your career and try harder to achieve your dream come true.Festival has limited capacity for 10 of the best works and thank you for understanding.
We love to see you in person in Hollywood
Subscribe our Youtube channel to know more
Best of luck and see you
By submitting your film/s or art form/s to the WIND International Film Festival, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions below in full.
1. The submitter guarantees that all rights and releases have been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases the Festival and all its members from any legal action whatsoever.
2. Finalists should send, 2 DVDs (obligatory) and 1 (one) blu-ray or DCP, with title, length, and director's name no later than the month of the announcement for final possible screening purpose, to the address we e-mail you. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only", both on the envelope and the shipping invoices. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to WIND International Film Festival, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
5. All kinds of submission fees, shopping or purchases are non-refundable.
6. Entries must be in English or subtitled, dubbed in English.
7· Every submission has to pick at least one main category. Main filmmakers such as Directors, Producers, Script Writers and Agents can apply on behalf of their cast, crew and talents.
8· Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
9· All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please do not send discs or any downloadable files to us.
10· Works in progress are accepted if you finish the whole film by the given deadline and we can watch it on our FilmFreeway site.
11. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are final.
12. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony on behalf of the absentee, crew or their talent.Nominees need to attend festival .
13. Nominated filmmakers who can not attend the Awards Ceremony in Los Angeles, will only receive laurels.
14. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film or filmmaker for any reasons, without further explanation to the submitter in any time.
15. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to accept work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in parts or in whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not to be used for such purposes after the Festival.
16. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all nominated films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select some of the films to be screened.
17. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
18. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
19. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
20. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling, changing logo, adding photos, adding or correcting information, final ceremony date and location .
21. Any types of interview and photos of you during the Film Festival will be a property of this festival and you can use it with no diversion such as logo converting or eliminating of name of festival.
22. The submitters/filmmakers also acknowledgs that there is no refund for sale tickets or submission fee or any services they use during or after festival.
23. Films could be from any year, except for student entry that should not be a year after their graduation. By submitting to Student category you need to e-mail us proof of Full time student enrollment for the year when you finish your film, and letter of your school supervisor.
24. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to or the lesser than the submission fee paid.
25. The entries shall be judged on the basis of resourcefulness, originality, entertainment, and production quality, without regards to cost of production or subject matter.
26. Our juries may also search information from other sources once we accept the submission.
27. Upon submission, entries shall be verified for eligibility and category. All stages of judging, including Preliminary, Semifinal, and Final rounds, shall be overseen by the members of the WIND International Film Festival. Also it may designate additional non-member judges as required at the sole discretion of the WIND International Film Festival Executive Committee.
28. Festival will not pay for Master class workshops, Press conferences, traveling expenses, Red Carpet events, VIP passes ,trophies or shopping cards.If you want to use those services please apply by two weeks before the deadline.
29. Selected films /works may be screened again at our partner institutions based on juries’ selection if they pass the censorship and meet the technical criteria.
30. LIABILITY: You agree to indemnify us, and hold us, and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners, harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
31. Festival has the right to show case your film in the festival TV broadcasting network . If do not want your film to be distributed ,you need to Email us after submission.
By submitting to our Film Festival, submitters/filmmakers indicate that they have read, understood, agreed with, and will comply to and accept all of the terms and Conditions above, in their entirety, without modification.
Response from festival:
we are sorry that you just changing your score from 5 to 1.
We cannot make you the winner if you think by writing the bad review we will change your votes.
We wanted to help you as a filmmaker with condition that you explained and push you into the higher level by offering you to write a script and give you another chance.However it seems you take it too much that might mislead other filmmakers.We always ask filmmakers to attend festival as it is not online and you must represent your work.HAVE you asked yourself if all watching festival online then who will attend and why should have ceremony for filmmakers when you eavh do not want to represnet your work?If you do not ,who will take you seriously?